Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best teams in each age group

As there won't be anything new to talk about for awhile, I thought it would be interesting to discuss which teams we feel are the best in the each age group. I had some inspiration from the soccerwire post about best clubs, but wanted to do something more local and team centric. Let's start at u11 since that's the first group gotsoccer has ranking info for (which we all know is bs).

Loser

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      As there won't be anything new to talk about for awhile, I thought it would be interesting to discuss which teams we feel are the best in the each age group. I had some inspiration from the soccerwire post about best clubs, but wanted to do something more local and team centric. Let's start at u11 since that's the first group gotsoccer has ranking info for (which we all know is bs).
      NJ Fire best at every age group

Comment

Disagree, PSA up there in quite a few age groups, 05 and 06 just to name a few.

Comment

Please stop! Don’t even start this bullsh*t again
          You got caught writing on other threads about those clubs and you need so much attention to started writing on another one? Pathetic.

Comment

Agreed, take you NJFire non -existing club somewhere else .
            You are boring

Comment

Matchfit. We have 60 (15 rostered for a game) in each age group so we throw enough sh.. on the wall something sticks!

Trust the process and have a cupcake!

Comment

Sorry ppl, the same trolls with the same gripe againsta coach/club or that are trying to sell a new club keep wriritng the same garbage on each thread.

Comment

I'll take a shot...

U11 - pda north
                  U12 - torpedos
                  U13 - pda north/torpedos
                  U14 - pda ecnl

Not sure about older girls

Comment

Please stop! Don’t even start this bullsh*t again
                    You got caught writing on other threads about those clubs and you need so much attention to started writing on another one? Pathetic.
                    I get it you have something against PSA, that’s ok the club is not for everyone. But it does have some great teams and coaches.

Comment

This time next year, definitely.

Comment

Psa? You ulittle parents are touched. Goodness

Comment

I get it you have something against PSA, that’s ok the club is not for everyone. But it does have some great teams and coaches.
                          Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

U19 PDA South ECRL

Comment

U13 Pda Blue
                              U14 Pda Blue
                              U15 Pda Blue

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X