Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s not true, they have quite a few quality squads, filled with great players and good coaches. Yes the club does have a lot of work to do in terms of fixing what has been a mess for a long time on the girls side, but things are going in right direction with some good leadership and good people running the girls side.
    Is this Monmouth or Bergen?

Comment

Is this Monmouth or Bergen?
      Monmouth

Comment

Nobody is running the girls side anymore , or the boys side for that matter.
        All coaches are gone. Cedar stars has no staff anymore .
        But parents all paid until the end of the season ; who cares I guess.
        When things go back to normal we should remember all of these things that happened

Comment

That’s not true, they have quite a few quality squads, filled with great players and good coaches. Yes the club does have a lot of work to do in terms of fixing what has been a mess for a long time on the girls side, but things are going in right direction with some good leadership and good people running the girls side.
          Who are these good people leading the girls’ program? Wasn’t everyone laid off?

Comment

When things go back to normal we should remember all of these things that happened
            Not sure where your getting your information from, but I can tell you this... after speaking to my daughters coach, a coach from a different age group and also a coach from the boys side, no CSA coaches in Monmouth are gone. In fact, many of the coaches are doing live feeds with their teams. Also, all the coaches are 1099 employees, not W2 like someone else posted. Most of the coaches all have day jobs. Only a hand few were full time, which they are still working. I'm not sure how your getting your info, but your probably one of the people that like to stir up rumours based on zero facts. (I'm sure now you'll tell us you heard this from CSA parents...) I bet your one of the *******s that's been hording all the face masks and paper towels that our emergancy crews can't get. Go tell your lies to your wife and kids. Maybe they will believe your bull****. Oh yeah. The earth is round and 911 was not a inside job and Sandy Hook really happened....

Comment

Not sure where your getting your information from, but I can tell you this... after speaking to my daughters coach, a coach from a different age group and also a coach from the boys side, no CSA coaches in Monmouth are gone. In fact, many of the coaches are doing live feeds with their teams. Also, all the coaches are 1099 employees, not W2 like someone else posted. Most of the coaches all have day jobs. Only a hand few were full time, which they are still working. I'm not sure how your getting your info, but your probably one of the people that like to stir up rumours based on zero facts. (I'm sure now you'll tell us you heard this from CSA parents...) I bet your one of the *******s that's been hording all the face masks and paper towels that our emergancy crews can't get. Go tell your lies to your wife and kids. Maybe they will believe your bull****. Oh yeah. The earth is round and 911 was not a inside job and Sandy Hook really happened....
              Well said!

Comment

FAKE NEWS! All are still getting paid and are doing a phenomenal job running sessions online! That’s what makes CSA Monmouth one of the top if not the absolute top academies in N.J.

Comment

Dear CSA Players,

In consideration of the uncertainty surrounding the actual start date to resume the 2019/20 soccer season, we wanted to inform you that we have made a few changes regarding the tryout process for our current CSA Monmouth players.

Since the February 28th email, players have been registering for tryouts to represent the club for the 2020/21 season. We understand this is a very difficult time for everyone and want to alleviate the need for the initial deposit payment at this time.

We have a player progression pathway within our club which allows us to identify the right level and environment for each player. This will be even more important this year due to the disruption of the spring season and the unavoidable current changes to our program.

CSA is offering all players the opportunity to accept a spot with no deposit required at this time. This gives you the peace of mind that your son/daughter has a spot on a Cedar Stars team for next season without having to outlay any money at this time.

The next steps in this process will be as follows:

1. Players will receive an offer for a specific team for next season, which will be based on their performances in training and games during the 2019/20 fall/winter and early spring.

-OR-

2. Players will receive an offer for an age group.

3. Once you receive your offer, please accept the offer of your choice with no deposit required at this time.

We encourage all of our players who wish to continue their development at Cedar Stars Academy – Monmouth to promptly reply to their offer upon receipt.

We greatly value all of our current players and families - the passion and devotion you have displayed throughout the season so far has been outstanding and we are all looking forward to getting back onto the field.

There is no need to respond to this message, as an offer letter will be forthcoming shortly.

Stay safe and be well

Comment

Why would you post such a message on a forum? This is private info between the club and you. Pretty low.

Comment

Why would you post such a message on a forum? This is private info between the club and you. Pretty low.
                      At least it shows CSA isn’t grabbing money for next year (yet).
                      Other clubs are taking deposits and monthly fees for next fall!

Comment

No fee but still disingenuous. If you notice, you have to accept a spot (i.e.) sign a contract BEFORE you know where your kid is getting placed. This is more of the same from CSA without the upfront fee that others are charging.

Comment

And how do you know so much about what other clubs are doing?

Comment

Can’t believe that clubs are asking for commitment for fall season right now with everything going on. Talk about not being in touch. Really shows how much these clubs care about the kids and families vs money.

Comment

Can’t believe that clubs are asking for commitment for fall season right now with everything going on. Talk about not being in touch. Really shows how much these clubs care about the kids and families vs money.
                              So bad. Not one parent wants to make this a priority right now.

Comment

So bad. Not one parent wants to make this a priority right now.
                                I actually wouldn't mind a no down-payment team-specific offer from the club. If they made the decision date end of May or something then that would be a no pressure thing to consider.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X