Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDP Spring Kickoff

Is this event still on? If EDP does not cancel they are not looking out for the best interest of everyone, coaches, players, families etc. tells you what youth football has become a pure business and nothing else.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this event still on? If EDP does not cancel they are not looking out for the best interest of everyone, coaches, players, families etc. tells you what youth football has become a pure business and nothing else.
    If you feel that it is not safe then do not go. You do not need the organization to tell you what is best for you and your family.

Comment

Outside in the open air I doubt you're going to catch anything from someone else. It isn't like you're boxed into a room with hundreds of people like futsal. Although I was surprised to find that Jeff Cup cancelled this weekend.

Comment

Outside in the open air I doubt you're going to catch anything from someone else. It isn't like you're boxed into a room with hundreds of people like futsal. Although I was surprised to find that Jeff Cup cancelled this weekend.
        no outdoor events should be cancelled according to your logic.

Comment

it's cancelled for this weekend.

https://twitter.com/EDPsoccer/status...43615337201665

Comment

Ironbound Spring Warm Up also postponed

Comment

Futsal during winter and summer, with club players up against rec teams, is where it’s at”

- NJ Fire

Comment

Futsal during winter and summer, with club players up against rec teams, is where it’s at”

- NJ Fire
                I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again...NJ Fire will be at the top of NJ soccer by this time next year.

Comment

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again...NJ Fire will be at the top of NJ soccer by this time next year.
                  Joining njfire makes no sense unless you are trying to leave a town team and your kid is relatively young. There is no outlet to be seen by college coaches, you have no history were you would be allowed/asked to compete at big tournaments, you have no ecnl/da status, you have no facilities, etc etc etc. In fact, most teams won't even want to scrimmage as all the coaches will be doing is scouting their next recruits.

Comment

NJ Fire by its own words is an unestablished club. Didn’t even have one season in their “club”. Playing winter futsal is not an achievement. They don’t even post on their own thread. They troll everyone else’s trying to act like they are big.

NJ Fire just continues to tell people to “trust the process”.
                    It’s a joke.

Now, in a few minutes they will post they are the next best thing in NJ. Wait for it. Lmao

Comment

You must be the same jack ass answering all the threads. Now with PSA **** down u will ha e a lot more time to talk more ****

NJ Fire by its own words is an unestablished club. Didn’t even have one season in their “club”. Playing winter futsal is not an achievement. They don’t even post on their own thread. They troll everyone else’s trying to act like they are big.

It’s a joke.

Now, in a few minutes they will post they are the next best thing in NJ. Wait for it. Lmao

Comment

You must be the same jack ass answering all the threads. Now with PSA **** down u will have a lot more time to talk more ****

It’s a joke.

Comment

You must be the same jack ass answering all the threads. Now with PSA **** down u will ha e a lot more time to talk more ****
                          Ok bro. Lmao

Comment

It’s a joke.

NJ Fire will absolutely be the best in NJ. 1 year is all it will take. Ur all on notice.

Comment

it has to be someone trolling or the founder/staff coach having a laugh.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X