Should matches/training be suspended for Coronavirus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was sarcastic , the only one excited is probably you.
    Nobody cares .
    Go away

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Interested to see what the forum thinks.
      Several clubs announced the suspension of training through at least March.
      How about late March matches and into April?
      Should this be a club, US Soccer, league or NJ Youth Soccer decision.
      So far the clubs themselves are making the decision to suspend activities.
      This outbreak comes as many clubs hold (early) tryouts.
      ECNL is shut down until April 30th. All games and all showcases are cancelled.

Comment

Oldbridge rescinded all field permits till May 1st, at that time they will re-evaluate. I'm sure other towns will follow. It's going to be difficult to impossible to get the season in.

Comment

That was sarcastic , the only one excited is probably you.
          Nobody cares .
          Go away
          Nice try with the hate. NJ Fire is coming for all the haters next year. Count on it.

Comment

Nice try with the hate. NJ Fire is coming for all the haters next year. Count on it.
            With so many serious issues in the world, you still come on here with all your jokes. Thank you! NJ Fire is filled with clowns and we are here for the fun.

Comment

There will be no soccer this spring.

Comment

Thanks Burgermeister Meisterburger!

Comment

With so many serious issues in the world, you still come on here with all your jokes. Thank you! NJ Fire is filled with clowns and we are here for the fun.
                  NJ Fire is going to eat your hate and jealousy for breakfast next year.

Comment

You guys can’t really be this naive and think it’s someone from NJ FIre saying this can you??

NJ Fire is going to eat your hate and jealousy for breakfast next year.

Comment

There will be no soccer this spring.
                      Next spring/summer club sport will be back is the word now. About 18 month break

Comment

Yes ,knowing the coach at NJ Fire I believe it is somebody from the club.
                        I am sure that FK and MK are right now still promoting private lessons. And I am also sure that few idiots are actually going .
                        So now you have it. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Yes ,knowing the coach at NJ Fire I believe it is somebody from the club.
                          I am sure that FK and MK are right now still promoting private lessons. And I am also sure that few idiots are actually going .
                          So now you have it. Prove me wrong.
                          Hi DM!

Comment

Next spring/summer club sport will be back is the word now. About 18 month break
                            You really need to live in a bubble somewhere and not be allowed to procreate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X