• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do they train?
    They have one of best train places available in area Sportika

Comment

They have one of best train places available in area Sportika
      Can’t only be there. Where are their outdoor fields ?

Comment

Can’t only be there. Where are their outdoor fields ?
        Teaneck Armory (has windows)

Comment

Indoor: basement
          Outdoor : walk out basement and small backyard.
          Registrations open

Comment

stay off the fields

are these the idiots who got kicked off capelli sycamore fields yesterday for running training sessions. Did the cops give out fines?

Comment

are these the idiots who got kicked off capelli sycamore fields yesterday for running training sessions. Did the cops give out fines?
              One thing for sure top class academy like PSA would not do this. Be safe and continue to train via video.

Comment

You have no idea what a low life the guy who is running that program is. And shame on the parents for letting it happen

Comment

Did this actually happen? Where did you hear this?

Comment

Yes they got kicked off yesterday by the police.
                    They have been running private sessions ( of course using fields where they have no permit )
                    All this time.
                    I blame the parents that are allowing something so irresponsible. People are dying . This is serious.
                    Crazy stuff but is true . It happened

Comment

Listen stop with this drama already.
                      If I want to have training and I have a trainer like these guys that are willing to work with my daughter and I pay out of my own pocket what is your problem ?
                      At least they are real coaches and go out there and do the job instead of sending online boring stuff .
                      I am sure I am not the only one to think that way.
                      I hope they will continue to offer training in person .

Comment

Listen stop with this drama already.
                        If I want to have training and I have a trainer like these guys that are willing to work with my daughter and I pay out of my own pocket what is your problem ?
                        At least they are real coaches and go out there and do the job instead of sending online boring stuff .
                        I am sure I am not the only one to think that way.
                        I hope they will continue to offer training in person .
                        do it at your own house then one-on-one. stop making health decisions for other people. you do realize this virus can be spread by a lot of people with zero symptoms, right?

Comment

N.J. Fire coaches are heroes in my opinion.
                          They still training kids no matter what . No excuses!
                          That’s is what I want for my kids !
                          I surely contact them and do training . Real training!
                          Kudos to them.

Comment

N.J. Fire coaches are heroes in my opinion.
                            They still training kids no matter what . No excuses!
                            That’s is what I want for my kids !
                            I surely contact them and do training . Real training!
                            Kudos to them.
                            LMAO
                            This is so obvious it’s NOT NJ Fire. But it funny as hell

Comment

Funny

One thing for sure top class academy like PSA would not do this. Be safe and continue to train via video.
                              The only reason PSA is shoveling online training is so they can try and justify not giving deserved refunds. That is not what a top class organization would do. Youtube can train our kids better at this point and free.

Where's the $$$$. You already fired the coach so that $ is available⚽️

Comment

The only reason PSA is shoveling online training is so they can try and justify not giving deserved refunds. That is not what a top class organization would do. Youtube can train our kids better at this point and free.

Where's the $$$$. You already fired the coach so that $ is available⚽️
                                If you are aware of other ‘top-class’ organizations already providing refunds, please name...fact, not speculation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X