Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m actually not a coach but a parent who really can’t stand hearing about him anymore lol
    My comment wasn't to you but to the earlier comments.

Comment

I’m actually not a coach but a parent who really can’t stand hearing about him anymore lol
      DM is one of the best in the business as far as I am concerned. Some people just can’t stand other’s people’s success.

Comment

DM is one of the best in the business as far as I am concerned. Some people just can’t stand other’s people’s success.
        By all accounts, and threads, only DM himself seems to think it. So much he writes it on every thread instead of letting his name die down he or his supporters literally bring his name up everywhere! It’s so ridiculous at this point. Even to the people who like him.

Comment

Is the same troll that keeps provoking with those comments so he can have a reaction and another couple of hours of trashing .
          You should know by now.

Comment

Jealous of NJ Fire’s success much?

Not sure you can say NJ Fire is successful at anything. The girls that played for them previously are awesome but the clubs that they play for full time should get the credit. PDA, WC, CSA, etc.
            If you are a parent of those girls I say good job to all of them. Ive seen them play and they are amazing. But for those looking at what the club is going to be don't think for a second that any of those girls will be on the team. Its like a marketing bait and switch.

Comment

So DM What you’re saying is this club is going to be no difference then what you’re doing to our kids over at PSA the old bait and switch let’s make side deals with other parents and promise them the world just so they will stay and won’t go anywhere else

QUOTE=Unregistered;2669364]Not sure you can say NJ Fire is successful at anything. The girls that played for them previously are awesome but the clubs that they play for full time should get the credit. PDA, WC, CSA, etc.
              If you are a parent of those girls I say good job to all of them. Ive seen them play and they are amazing. But for those looking at what the club is going to be don't think for a second that any of those girls will be on the team. Its like a marketing bait and switch.[/QUOTE]

Comment

No what the message saying is “ please go to NJ Fire and good riddance. Hope you find what you are looking for

Comment

Why isn’t there any info on here or your website. I see you commenting on other threads but I can’t find info. Got Soccer has no history. Can you please tell me what team I can look up to see their progress. Upcoming season in EDP Premier III has nothing to show how you’ve done previously or what I would be signing up for.

I have three kids ages u16, u14 and U9. I can’t find teams for them with fire.
                  Thanks for your help.

Comment

Why isn’t there any info on here or your website. I see you commenting on other threads but I can’t find info. Got Soccer has no history. Can you please tell me what team I can look up to see their progress. Upcoming season in EDP Premier III has nothing to show how you’ve done previously or what I would be signing up for.

Thanks for your help.
                    You might be confusing with NJ Stallions Fire

Comment

Thanks for your help.
                      Fire is the club for you. Will be the top club in NJ next year. Mark my words.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2671696]Fire is the club for you. Will be the top club in NJ next year. Mark my words.[/QUOTE

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you’re starting next year. Best of luck. I’ll check your website for info then.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2671704]
                          Fire is the club for you. Will be the top club in NJ next year. Mark my words.[/QUOTE

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you’re starting next year. Best of luck. I’ll check your website for info then.
                          No need to apologize.

Comment

Where do they train?

Comment

Basement

Comment

Lol lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X