FC Copa moves into Monmouth County

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said. You might want to ask DM why he ratted out the high school girls to the DA when he moved to PSA that they were playing high school but when he was at CSA he thought it was OK.
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I no understand what is the illegal thing that this person did at CSADA, can you give more information?
    Let me guess no answer because what this NJ Fire character is saying is not true.[/QUOTE]

Comment

If this DM coach did that to the former players that is not cool, nJ Fire would not do such thing I believe

Comment

If this DM coach did that to the former players that is not cool, nJ Fire would not do such thing I believe
        NJ Fire has a solid reputation and track record of unblemished integrity.

Comment

Yes NJ FiRE will allow to break the rules and cheat . They will never tell or call anybody wrong doing out .

Comment

Yes NJ FiRE will allow to break the rules and cheat . They will never tell or call anybody wrong doing out .
            What the heck is wrong with you pipel you attack NJ Fire constant. Why

Comment

What the heck is wrong with you pipel you attack NJ Fire constant. Why
              Jealousy. What they don’t realize, if that they don’t have to be the enemy of NJ Fire. They can join like everyone else.

Comment

Jealousy. What they don’t realize, if that they don’t have to be the enemy of NJ Fire. They can join like everyone else.
                Correct jump on the train! Picking up steem right now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X