Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DM is a legend. Please don’t besmirch his good name.
    Agreed..... A legend in his own mind that is....
    Thanks for posting DM, you made me laugh....

Comment

Agreed..... A legend in his own mind that is....
      Thanks for posting DM, you made me laugh....
      Didn’t DM build Wall Soccer Club? Why doesn’t he return to coach there? They need more quality coaches...

Comment

Didn’t DM build Wall Soccer Club? Why doesn’t he return to coach there? They need more quality coaches...
        Why are we always talking about DM? No one wants any more attention to him. Especially the people who like him. The more you post even in support of him brings more trolls. Just stop talking about him! People who are truly great and successful don’t need to keep talking about it or proving it. Just stop posting about him! Ignore it all.

Comment

Obsession . You should consider therapy

Comment

Why are we always talking about DM? No one wants any more attention to him. Especially the people who like him. The more you post even in support of him brings more trolls. Just stop talking about him! People who are truly great and successful don’t need to keep talking about it or proving it. Just stop posting about him! Ignore it all.
            The guy is getting a bad wrap, so his great accomplishments and honourable service to the NJ soccer community should be highlighted. What’s wrong with that? Or is that too positive and uplifting for you?

Comment

The guy is getting a bad wrap, so his great accomplishments and honourable service to the NJ soccer community should be highlighted. What’s wrong with that? Or is that too positive and uplifting for you?
              Not at all. I think he’s a great guy and I don’t believe the stuff written about him. The point is we don’t need to keep saying it. Because haters are going hard for him! So why even bring his name up at all? Threads go quiet for days and then someone had to bring him up again. It’s absurd.

Comment

Is the troll that brings the name up!
                The troll Cannot stop . We should just ignore .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X