🚨(San Diego)Surf & Match Fit Partner to form NJSurf🚨

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask the NY folks how much support they get from SD...

PT Barnum is laughing somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Ask the NY folks how much support they get from SD...

PT Barnum is laughing somewhere.
      On the other hand - can it get any worse? At least there will be a better brand name.

Comment

I hear full switch to DA as they have figured out they cannot compete with PDA in ECNL esp in the Garden State. But the switch will take a season or two.....we shall see.
        No GDA or DA. The fees going up to $4300-$4500 next year to support those select teams. Also the surf logo will go on the right sleeve. All teams finally going to the surf cup!

Comment

This sounds promising
          How so?

Comment

How so?
            We will get to display a brand that is at the top of the food chain in US Soccer, kind of like Manchester United in England. This will create boundless opportunities and national and international exposure for the players to grow and develop. Lots of potential to be a match made in heaven between two world class academies. Very exciting!

Comment

I find it ironic that this innovative partnership was announced the same day it came to be known that LA Surf, one of their more well known partnerships practically in their backyard was collapsing. If they aren’t able to make that work, this should be interesting.

Comment

Haha

We will get to display a brand that is at the top of the food chain in US Soccer, kind of like Manchester United in England. This will create boundless opportunities and national and international exposure for the players to grow and develop. Lots of potential to be a match made in heaven between two world class academies. Very exciting!
                maybe Surf Fit can get those permanent field lights at Morris Catholic that DB promises every spring right before tryouts.

That guy that slipped and fell down the hill with the gas can will be relieved, heard he was trying to recover before spring season so his daughter could stay rostered.

Comment

maybe Surf Fit can get those permanent field lights at Morris Catholic that DB promises every spring right before tryouts.

That guy that slipped and fell down the hill with the gas can will be relieved, heard he was trying to recover before spring season so his daughter could stay rostered.
                  she also slipped to Alliance League team.

Comment

I find it ironic that this innovative partnership was announced the same day it came to be known that LA Surf, one of their more well known partnerships practically in their backyard was collapsing. If they aren’t able to make that work, this should be interesting.
                    Can you provide a source on LA Surf collapsing? Not that I don’t believe you, I just can’t find anything.

Comment

How so?
                      just being sarcastic

Comment

Can you provide a source on LA Surf collapsing? Not that I don’t believe you, I just can’t find anything.
                        look at socal soccer forums. im not the OP, and I have no interest in reading through them, but its easy once you know what to search for. for me its just blah blah blah.

https://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/...s.18566/page-4

Comment

Not sure if I should be laughing with you or at you.

No scratch that. I’m positive it’s laughing at you.

Comment

That’s great and we’ll be cracking up at you in a few years time!

Comment

look at socal soccer forums. im not the OP, and I have no interest in reading through them, but its easy once you know what to search for. for me its just blah blah blah.

https://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/...s.18566/page-4
                              great thing about socal forums shows you what a sh*tshow we have there and the tug of war between ECNL and GDA:

Originally posted by SocalForum
                              From what blues parents tell me, ECNL does not like that blues has both and might just kick them out if they don't leave first. The relationship has soured because of ECNL's favoritism toward slammers. For instance, last year blues wins 3 national championships and PDA wins 3 national championships but Slammers wins club of the year.
                              fun times in women's soccer!

Comment

That’s great and we’ll be cracking up at you in a few years time!
                                Be honest. You’ll really be laughing at the people who are paying you for silly badges.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X