Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shaun and Danny both married their players.... weird.
    I highly doubt that’s true.

Comment

US training players went to PDA. STA kept four of the best players and most of the subs. Those three STA 05s probably play with our 04s multiple games as our best 04s will play with NM’s 03s. The rest of the 05s left with SC along with a couple of our 04s.
      Disaster for TV. The teams he coaches are a mess. How long does JN let it go on?

Comment

I highly doubt that’s true.
        Lol. It’s actually true...

Comment

Lol. It’s actually true...
          Why LOL? Who gives a ****?

Comment

Popcorn ready. My money is on the Dynamite.
            If they ever get to actually play STA it will be fun to watch SC’s teams dominant play again just like old Stallions vs STA games. Can’t wait to watch.

Comment

What age groups will will SC be coaching next season for dynamite?

Comment

If they ever get to actually play STA it will be fun to watch SC’s teams dominant play again just like old Stallions vs STA games. Can’t wait to watch.
                Which age groups are you referring to ?

Comment

I think you can google it.

What age groups will will SC be coaching next season for dynamite?

Comment

I really think they could dominate all ages. STA has fallen off a cliff and can’t get up.

Which age groups are you referring to ?

Comment

Google says they are “temporarily closed”... I guess they are now in the same camp as NJ Fire...

Comment

I did actually. Yes he had a strong 2005 and 2007. But I’ll stop with those. Everything this else doesn’t add up.

Comment

I did actually. Yes he had a strong 2005 and 2007. But I’ll stop with those. Everything this else doesn’t add up.
                          Agree

Comment

I really think they could dominate all ages. STA has fallen off a cliff and can’t get up.
                            “ think “ “ could “. And if the queen had balls she be king

Comment

“ think “ “ could “. And if the queen had balls she be king
                              His teams in the past have always been the better vs STA. I just don’t see anything changing now. Especially with how much talent left STA after DA shutdown. It’s not like KS or TV can out train or coach SC.

Comment

His teams in the past have always been the better vs STA. I just don’t see anything changing now. Especially with how much talent left STA after DA shutdown. It’s not like KS or TV can out train or coach SC.
                                Lol dunno seems like he was out coached in the fall badly against her .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X