Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’ll find out when it gets announced. Hopefully not too much overreacting from people, just go with the flow.
    Neh. My decision is based, in part, where practices are. I asked. Got an answer rather quickly. A few of us did, to be exact. If you choose to be laid back “go with the flow,” that on you.

Comment

This teams gonna be great no matter where they practice. That’s certain.

Comment

This teams gonna be great no matter where they practice. That’s certain.
        Thanks Paul, but you are nuts!

Comment

Thanks Paul, but you are nuts!
          Who is Paul?

Comment

Who is Paul?
            Paul R the guy who has a kid on Merion 2005 and bucks 2008 introduced the new bucks president to CM and facilitated the hiring of CM. We all should be very thankful to Paul!

Comment

Paul R the guy who has a kid on Merion 2005 and bucks 2008 introduced the new bucks president to CM and facilitated the hiring of CM. We all should be very thankful to Paul!
              Gracias Pablo!

Comment

Neh. My decision is based, in part, where practices are. I asked. Got an answer rather quickly. A few of us did, to be exact. If you choose to be laid back “go with the flow,” that on you.
                what's the answer then? Where are practices going to be held? When you answer include a screenshot of the answer being given to you so we don't think you are making it up

Comment

what's the answer then? Where are practices going to be held? When you answer include a screenshot of the answer being given to you so we don't think you are making it up
                  Just email the coach - but not anonymously- I’m sure he will tell you! For most of us it doesn’t matter we are all in!

Comment

Just email the coach - but not anonymously- I’m sure he will tell you! For most of us it doesn’t matter we are all in!
                    Exactly. I emailed (not anonymously) and got an answer that I am very happy with. Just send an email if you are interested in the answer.

Comment

Most just like to come on here snd whinnnnnneeeee. Players are more mature than parents.

Comment

BRD holds for another year due to corona - no meeting at Joey Baloney's house was needed.

Comment

BRD holds for another year due to corona - no meeting at Joey Baloney's house was needed.
                          Long live the BRD - and the car pool!

Comment

Long live the BRD - and the car pool!
                            So proud of my little Mia of her patch that she never had to earn and work hard for.

Comment

So proud of my little Mia of her patch that she never had to earn and work hard for.
                              You are out. That's all that matters!

Better luck next year!

Comment

You are out. That's all that matters!

Better luck next year!
                                Really? you sure about that? the offer my kid got seems to suggest otherwise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X