Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last night FK and MK from NJ Fire had a big group of girls at sycamore field training together.
    They have been doing this every week. Can you deny that?
    The police came last night and they had to leave the field .
    Now that is a fact . If you are a NJFire parent can you admit it or you want to cover it up as usual?
    Thats fact? did you call- did you see yourself. Big group. Lies. Independent training 1 group of 2 girls an other of 3 girls. No large group- no scrimmage. We all know dm called the po po. Find a hobby u fired mk he is not your biz anymore

Comment

You have a point. It wasn’t yesterday but most kids were kept home beginning 3/16. And yet they still thought it was ok to train while the club as a whole followed rules and canceled? Even if it was with his private training company. It was a bad judgment call at the very least. Hopefully it ended then.
      On 3/16, gatherings of groups of 50 or more were banned. 3/21 is when parks and playgrounds closed. So it seems as though this guy wasn’t going against any mandates at all. I don’t even know the guy in question btw.

I only bring this up because I can’t stand some of the lunatics on here who think it’s ok to just make things up to try and make someone (or an organization) look bad. It’s gross.

Comment

On 3/16, gatherings of groups of 50 or more were banned. 3/21 is when parks and playgrounds closed. So it seems as though this guy wasn’t going against any mandates at all. I don’t even know the guy in question btw.

I only bring this up because I can’t stand some of the lunatics on here who think it’s ok to just make things up to try and make someone (or an organization) look bad. It’s gross.
        I agree with you.

Comment

Dm. Seriously you have coaches doing their own one on one trainings. First of all if you went near those fields, psa fields and any others recently you will see alot of Psa, Csa, town kids training in small groups if less than 4 or 1 on one.

Dm why dont you just put your bunny suit on you ordered & stick a carrot in your mouth and stfu already.
          DM keeping a close eye on you guys, just like he did and still does with his former employer.

Comment

Last night FK and MK from NJ Fire had a big group of girls at sycamore field training together.
            They have been doing this every week. Can you deny that?
            The police came last night and they had to leave the field .
            Now that is a fact . If you are a NJFire parent can you admit it or you want to cover it up as usual?
            I do not believe there was 1 fire player there.... nope there was not. Fake news yet again. Dm keeps saying he is not concerned with Fire but why do keep bring them up or attacking them. Remember DM didn’t mommy teach you if you play with fire you get burned!

Comment

Right!!! Just like DM didnt RAT out the CSA DA girls that
              they were playing high school 😂😂. 🐍

I do not believe there was 1 fire player there.... nope there was not. Fake news yet again. Dm keeps saying he is not concerned with Fire but why do keep bring them up or attacking them. Remember DM didn’t mommy teach you if you play with fire you get burned!

Comment

The worse part of that was that it was incouraged when he was there.

Comment

Yes he did. Not he’s a rat 🐀 and a snake 🐍

Comment

You mean worst* and encouraged*

Comment

You mean worst* and encouraged*
                      Sorry English not first language but thanks for correcting

Comment

That’s fake news, the man never rated anyone out, US Soccer caught them red-handed. DM was not involved. Anyway why is this even a topic on NJ Fire??? Don’t you people have your own “club” to talk about?

Comment

N.J. Fire topic:
                          How many teams you currently have?
                          What tournament and league you are currently playing in.
                          How many coaches?
                          Where is your outdoor home field?
                          How many teams you have next season ?
                          What do you do for college recruiting?
                          Thanks

Comment

N.J. Fire topic:
                            How many teams you currently have?
                            What tournament and league you are currently playing in.
                            How many coaches?
                            Where is your outdoor home field?
                            How many teams you have next season ?
                            What do you do for college recruiting?
                            Thanks
                            What are you getting at? NJ Fire’s success is just too much for some people to handle.
                            All will be revealed, in due time.

NJ Fire has the best coaches, and the club will be a force to be reckoned with next year at this time.

Comment

Does anyone actually think this is really NJ Fire posting? LOL
                              If it actually was they would answer these questions. It’s just another club who lost a trainer to work for his brother and few players they didn’t care about anyway.
                              It’s laughable. I can care less about NJ Fire. I’m more embarrassed for the coach he comes on here and pretends to be Fire. Now, standby for a stupid response to “get on the train” lol

Comment

as we all know it’s DM asking and answering his own questions. can’t wait to see him in his bunny outfit sunday. Happy Easter DM

Does anyone actually think this is really NJ Fire posting? LOL
                                If it actually was they would answer these questions. It’s just another club who lost a trainer to work for his brother and few players they didn’t care about anyway.
                                It’s laughable. I can care less about NJ Fire. I’m more embarrassed for the coach he comes on here and pretends to be Fire. Now, standby for a stupid response to “get on the train” lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X