Pda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So no one on PDA North 2006 White good enough to be promoted to Blue? Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The 06 blue team took an 06 playing 05 shore last season on their roster this year. If your good enough you will be on the blue team.
      Smart player to get off the 05 shore team I think they lost a player to CSA as well. Wonder if it had anything to do with the PSA Shore DoC leaving you join CSA recently.

Comment

2005 Shore team would play the Sainted 2005 Blue team EVEN or even WIN.

Never happen though.

What would it look like if an Alliance team beat the best team in the world?

Comment

Never happen though.

Now that’s a funny one if I ever heard one, not even close

Comment

Kick and run big kids vs. well coached soccer.

Which team is which? Hmmm?

Comment

Kick and run big kids vs. well coached soccer.

Which team is which? Hmmm?
              You must not be a PDA parent and looking to stir up trouble. I think everyone knows the 05 Blue team is considerably better than PDA Shore equivalent. And there is nothing wrong with that so just leave it there. The Shore team plays at the correct level for that team in Alliance league against other academy B and C teams.

Comment

Then have them scrimmage vs. each other when the pandemic ends.

Comment

Never happen though.

Please. NOT EVEN CLOSE !!!

Comment

Shore tied NCFC ECNL 0-0 at the 2019 CASL showcase. Shore almost won in last minute of play. And that was with injuries for Shore. Played in top flight there.

So, try again before you get overconfident. You sainted ones lost TWICE in the ICC.

Time to relax Blue...

Comment

Shore tied NCFC ECNL 0-0 at the 2019 CASL showcase. Shore almost won in last minute of play. And that was with injuries for Shore. Played in top flight there.

So, try again before you get overconfident. You sainted ones lost TWICE in the ICC.

Time to relax Blue...
                      You really must be a kool aid drinking parent or perhaps a troll causing trouble. That team keeps losing players and in reality can barely even field a team. Their better players should just come North already and join either Blue or White teams. One smart one already did, albeit at 06. This way they still get to play for a great club, but in a more stable environment.

Comment

You really must be a kool aid drinking parent or perhaps a troll causing trouble. That team keeps losing players and in reality can barely even field a team. Their better players should just come North already and join either Blue or White teams. One smart one already did, albeit at 06. This way they still get to play for a great club, but in a more stable environment.
                        Come north to learn kick and run! Lol

Comment

ICC canceled. So happy we don’t have to play in that heat again. Remember the 11!

Comment

ICC canceled. So happy we don’t have to play in that heat again. Remember the 11!
                            Perhaps you’ll play in the DA showcase instead? Not!

Comment

Perhaps you’ll play in the DA showcase instead? Not!
                              It’s to humid at that event. Plus the hotels didn’t have good WiFi. The refs are bad at the event as well.

Comment

It’s to humid at that event. Plus the hotels didn’t have good WiFi. The refs are bad at the event as well.
                                Bad? Bad doesn't even come anywhere near to sniffing the reality. It's one thing to be bad, it's another entirely to be outright biased against someone. I felt like I was watching a team of blacks vs. whites in Rural 1960's south.

Damn lucky to get out of there alive, I say. In fact, I'm still so pissed about it I'm going on Twitter to start an unfounded rumor about DA shutting down to deflect away from this debacle.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X