Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How much does PDA charge for girls at either 2008 or 2007?
    Nothing if they want you bad enough....Just ask the girls coming from Leigh Valley's 09 team

Comment

Nothing if they want you bad enough....Just ask the girls coming from Leigh Valley's 09 team
      Yes sweet deal...sorry for the suckers who pay while others don’t.

Comment

it's sad when people have no idea what they are talking about. one girl from lvu plays on pda, so it's not plural. the two girls who just went to CSA are not paying. but you clearly knew that...since you are so plugged in. moron.

Comment

So are RedBulls launching a DA program or ECNL? Girls DA said they not adding any clubs, so I guess it’s a no there. I can’t see ECNL granting them a franchise with no teams, but what the hell do I know?

Anyone here anything?

Comment

So are RedBulls launching a DA program or ECNL? Girls DA said they not adding any clubs, so I guess it’s a no there. I can’t see ECNL granting them a franchise with no teams, but what the hell do I know?

Anyone here anything?
            IMO Redbulls are focused on boys.

Comment

Within 2 years red bulls girls side will be gone

Comment

Anyone here anything?
                Supposed to be a start to DA at the younger ages and grow into older teams from that point over time.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  supposed to be a start to da at the younger ages and grow into older teams from that point over time.
                  ha ha ha ha

Comment

Looks like it’s happening now!

Comment

Looks like it’s happening now!
                      Good one! Complete joke as if they can’t make $$ on it they will not start anything. And they won’t make any $$ on the girls side if anything they will lose $$.

Comment

Red Bulls Girls should look to join up with the DA girls teams in their division, which is likely to become part of the USYS run NL.

Comment

Red Bulls Girls should look to join up with the DA girls teams in their division, which is likely to become part of the USYS run NL.
                          They are struggling to field 1 team. They make their money on RDS why would they want to invest in girls soccer when It is doubtful the NWSL will survive this virus

Comment

They are struggling to field 1 team. They make their money on RDS why would they want to invest in girls soccer when It is doubtful the NWSL will survive this virus
                            Why wouldn't the league survive? Hating? Machismo? What's your reason?

Comment

Why wouldn't the league survive? Hating? Machismo? What's your reason?
                              Because most SkyBlue women’s soccer players can’t even afford a place to live in NJ and many are asking for free room and board in other people’s houses. Time to get a real job the 15k a year not cutting it and with the coronavirus situation things are even worse.

Comment

NWSL / WoOmens professional soccer needs max exposure for the WNT to get any attention. Unfortunately, it never lasts much beyond the month after we win a WC.

Anyway, Red Bulls keeping a girls program would be a good thing. I understand they were having some issues but thats because they were losing players looking to jump to ECNL/DA. DA is gone and ECNL is behind locked gates. Why not try to get into the USYS league with clubs like NYSC, Cedar Stars, Oakwood and NEFC? They can keep pulling in some revenue, keep a program alive and not be seen ditching the girls, which is sorta ugly looking.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X