X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664745]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

No one is bitter towards SC at this point. Pretty much everyone is relieved he’s gone. Do most of us wish he was never hired? Absolutely. The guy caused a lot of chaos that the club is obviously still trying to deal with and overcome.

About the parents that like and respect him, that’s all well and good. I think what is annoying though, is that some of those parents, who have daughters that STILL play at STA, seem hell-bent on derailing, what can still be, a great season.

Keep your allegiances to SC for all we care. Please go play for him next year. But support the team until the season ends. It’s disturbing that some of these parents seem to WANT the team to fail.
    Fake News...I'm a STA parent and we didn't come with SC. Not one parent that is leaving at the end of this season wants to see any of the current STA teams fail. That's just BS. Stop trying to stir it up. We all want the girls to have a good Spring.

Let's be honest though. Not one STA team is looking great right now. Club needs to step it up! Rough Showcase and rough opening weekend to Spring. The majority of the current talent came outside STA. They better work hard to keep. Some really good players. Can you image if the better players left the club? The staff needs to do a better job preparing the kids.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664779]

Fake News...I'm a STA parent and we didn't come with SC. Not one parent that is leaving at the end of this season wants to see any of the current STA teams fail. That's just BS. Stop trying to stir it up. We all want the girls to have a good Spring.

Let's be honest though. Not one STA team is looking great right now. Club needs to step it up! Rough Showcase and rough opening weekend to Spring. The majority of the current talent came outside STA. They better work hard to keep. Some really good players. Can you image if the better players left the club? The staff needs to do a better job preparing the kids.
      Not stirring anything up. If anything, I’m frustrated by the people who clearly are.

I KNOW the overwhelming majority of parents ARE supporting the club. There is a (very vocal) minority who bring nothing but drama. Parents who delight in running to this message board to report back if a team underperforms on a given weekend, and who almost seem to be gloating about it. These parents are completely unhinged, and their antics are probably being encouraged by a certain ex-coach.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664803]

Not stirring anything up. If anything, I’m frustrated by the people who clearly are.

I KNOW the overwhelming majority of parents ARE supporting the club. There is a (very vocal) minority who bring nothing but drama. Parents who delight in running to this message board to report back if a team underperforms on a given weekend, and who almost seem to be gloating about it. These parents are completely unhinged, and their antics are probably being encouraged by a certain ex-coach.
        You might be shocked but he is not doing that at all. Wants the girls to do well. Does he think he can train better? Yep and that's the pitch period.

Comment

Bump.

Please keep all SC and Dynamite discussion here where it belongs.

If you love and support the guy, this might be the place for you. If you don’t like the way he treats his players, obviously stay away.

Simple enough.

Comment

Bump.

If you love and support the guy, this might be the place for you. If you don’t like the way he treats his players, obviously stay away.

Simple enough.
            Where was SC before his Dynamite days?

Comment

Yeah, I’m also curious what other clubs he’s burned bridges at and what the back stories were for each.

Comment

Great trainer. Can’t coach for sh..., outcoached by many. His weaknesses show up as soon as he enciunters a better coach/trainer. Quickstrike from NY puts more players in top programs year after year. League means nothing.

Comment

Bump.

Simple enough.
                  STA doesn’t want dirty laundry on their thread. Back to the b league club sta mom.

Comment

Shaun is rail thin buck fifty at best verbally abusing girls and these dads clap and say thank you. In any other environment they are laying this guy out. But because they want to say how good of a player their kid is. They look the other way. I think all those stallion parents are trash. Go follow this loser who wouldn’t ever talk to his own daughter this way but will to your kid.

Comment

Shaun is rail thin buck fifty at best verbally abusing girls and these dads clap and say thank you. In any other environment they are laying this guy out. But because they want to say how good of a player their kid is. They look the other way. I think all those stallion parents are trash. Go follow this loser who wouldn’t ever talk to his own daughter this way but will to your kid.
                      Says the anonymous tough guy. Hahahahaaaa LOL.

Comment

Says the anonymous tough guy. Hahahahaaaa LOL.
                        150 pounds soaking wet trust me. He ain’t talking to my daughter like that ..

Comment

Seriously. It’s no wonder he only coaches adolescent girls. Imagine how quickly his act would wear thin if he was coaching high school-ages boys.

Comment

Seriously. It’s no wonder he only coaches adolescent girls. Imagine how quickly his act would wear thin if he was coaching high school-ages boys.
                            Gymnastics coach just was banned for 8 years for verbally abusing her kids . She coached Laurie Hernandez even she had enough of her **** . Times up buddy. Once a dad finally had had enough of him things will change. What league are Dynamite playing in ?

Comment

Can someone pls clarify how you classify kick and run? Are we talking 7v7 & 9v9 and kids playing bigger than the field and playing direct and launching it or 11v11 and kids just punting the ball and teams making runs? Surely if a smart kid knows how to switch the field like Bruno (ManU4Life) and the opponent is sleeping or not tracking or over pursuing that’s their problemo, no? Pls educate me.

Comment

Oooops, wrong thread! Still a good question though!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X