Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, I meant "buttons". the ones on my ECNL sweater vest.
    Love it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It was never intended to be a Showcase for every Little Mia and Messi to go show their stuff. It was supposed to be the best of the best from each region playing for bragging rights. Unfortunately with DA and ECNL, and now many others opting out, the best of the best aren't even participating in ODP after about U14. If your kid didn't even make Region team, much less get an invite to Interregionals, then this event was never intended for you. Find another showcase.
      You are the ecnl buttons sweater vest guy who says ODP is beneath your daughter and will not have her try-out. Yet, would she make ODP, much less get an invite to interregionals.

Comment

The college listing on the USYSA website is not even close to accurrate. The coaches are not required to register to attend. Pretty much all of the top teams have scouts there. Even ones still in the college cup. My kid is being 'tracked" by a few coaches. None of the programs were on the college list. They all said they would see her play in Boca. They are all there along with 4 or more USSF national scouts at each game. Still a worthwhile ID program. My kid has also been to id2.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1705265]Only 18 girls from all of Florida are there. Something needs to change in the ODP system to get more girls there.

Thats easy.....find more Bruce Jenners and your problem is solved

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X