Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can your son gain any mental toughness if mommy and daddy bail him out and move him?

Let him face this adversity, if he were in a real academy, say Europe, wouldn't he face this very same problem? Would you switch clubs then, or would he have to dig deep?

I know it may seem tough from the parents perspective because we want our kids to play, but there are things they should be learning, so parent interference most time is detrimental.

Ps. I am not saying you coach is right, he sounds like a flipping idiot, but don't take away from your kid.
    This coach never make change lineup look at record same kids even when other play better

Comment

This coach never make change lineup look at record same kids even when other play better
      I support Trump more and more every time I read your post.

Comment

I have read and reread this thread many times. Am I correct in assuming that there was some type of competition where latin kids were able to win a place on a DA squad? At some latter point this young man was cut by Orlando City? The english is pretty poor throughout the whole thread.

Comment

I have read and reread this thread many times. Am I correct in assuming that there was some type of competition where latin kids were able to win a place on a DA squad? At some latter point this young man was cut by Orlando City? The english is pretty poor throughout the whole thread.
          Me yes win sueno MLS ok me great no play me mucho mad at OC Jeff pecker head

Comment

Me yes win sueno MLS ok me great no play me mucho mad at OC Jeff pecker head
            I am pretty sufficient in Spanish and English is my first language. I can not make head nor tails of the above.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1707572]I am pretty sufficient in Spanish and English is my first language. I can not make head nor tails of the above.[/QUOTE

Lets not be so egnorent or blin not to see this is comin from a red neck , makin fon of spaniks !

Comment

What....huh?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X