Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please don't be sad, I already sit next you during games. We talk at time during practice at Canyon at times and we sit or stand around each during games. We chant "lets go knights" when the girls are playing. Do you wish for me to keep talking about the players and what they do in the beginning of practice or how often they have water breaks or what part of the field they practice or how often they practice and at what time. I can go on and on if you like.

I enjoy the fact that you love point out my grammatical errors. Its a forum and post. So please try again. Oh by the way and to bother you, this post will have a lot of grammatical errors. I have no clue whats going on the U13 side or who the parent is complaining. But it should very easy to find out.

Lets set the story straight. The girls never voted for any of the captains. The coach took the liberty and assigned three captains. Your daughter is one of the three captains, starts with the letter P. So of course you are happy with the decision. A captain or captains are suppose to lead and help their fellow players but the three (T,A,P) haven gotten big egos and feel they are better than the rest. Way to lead the team by example tri-captains.

Some of the girls stand around during practice, talking about other things and even in games. I laugh at your remark about the creativity and development. His strategy is only to use A and T for all the plays. If you have the ball and you have a clear path to the goal, he wants you to pass up to either of those two players. Why do you think we are only playing in a Div 2 bracket? Just because we played ok during the last game with Pinecrest or the Keys team, doesn't mean we are getting better. I would like to see G be given the opportunity the ball more often. She tough and is not afraid to get into it with the other players. G is a much better player than A and more technical than T. All T has is speed and if she doesn't get the ball served to her perfectly, she give up.

If you like, I can go down the list of all your players and positions and who from the U13 team plays and practice with us? To see A, L, and I from the U13 team practice and play with us. I could also point out specific plays or set pieces we do often.

And Yes we all know he practices with them. I love to hear his stories about him playing soccer, he ran track in school and he knows what the girls need to work on. He used to be a great guy and now he is only looking out for one person, his daughter A. He is not going to push any other player harder except his daughter. Ask him how your daughter is doing. He will give you the standard fluff answer. He will tell you what she needs to work on and say she is doing great. All this to keep you happy. I spoke to him about my daughter and he gave the same answer as he gave another parent(yes we compared notes). He is a hypocrite and is desperate to get players to play on his team and is going club to club to get players to help him out. He has reached out to PBG, Elite and Team Boca for help. No other club wants anything to do with him or Boynton. I understand the need for a guest player or two but develop the girls you have. Alot of them have talent and can play, but are never given the opportunity to show it because its all about the A player.

See you at Canyon. I will make sure to walk up to you and say hi. You can join me walking around the field if you like.
    What a loser you are...if so unhappy, simply leave...there are many clubs around, especially if your kid is any good. Oh...maybe that's the problem

Comment

How can you walk around the fields with no spine!

Comment

How can you walk around the fields with no spine!
        You should know, you have been doing the same thing since the beginning of the season.
        Shall we continue?

Comment

What a loser you are...if so unhappy, simply leave...there are many clubs around, especially if your kid is any good. Oh...maybe that's the problem
          You sound too much like J. If you are, then I see why you feel threaten. If you are P, I clearly see why you are threaten and worried.

Comment

TALKING SOCCER DRAMA!

This is best suited for cable television.

Comment

Maybe you should take this offline...

Comment

Maybe you should take this offline...
                Sad but a bunch of girls and parents are unhappy. We feel like the coach just yells and really needs to learn how to coach.

Comment

Sad but a bunch of girls and parents are unhappy. We feel like the coach just yells and really needs to learn how to coach.
                  I think yelling is the first requirement of all Boynton Knight Coaches.

Comment

I think yelling is the first requirement of all Boynton Knight Coaches.
                    No, the first requirement is you have to have a child on the team.

Comment

Then you should request a team meeting with parents and coaches with DOC present.

Comment

Then you should request a team meeting with parents and coaches with DOC present.
                        DOC are you joking?

Comment

DOC are you joking?
                          I agree.. the DOC is a joke. He's like the penguins in Madagascar..smile & wave boys just smile & wave..then walk away as quickly as possible.

Comment

I agree.. the DOC . He's like the penguins in Madagascar..smile & wave boys just smile & wave..then walk away as quickly as possible.
                            If he's got his head attached to his neck then he knows girl's soccer is one big joke.

Comment

Is this the same team with all the ODP players that did not win a single game this weekend?

Comment

Is this the same team with all the ODP players that did not win a single game this weekend?
                                ODP players, that's too funny! almost as funny as the u14 team mom's hair.
                                no one is made ODP yet, the DOC sent an email out explaining how they made it and its a great achievement. Just more BS from the head penguin of Madagascar. I wish he would get his fact straight and stop the lies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X