Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin gramatica thrown out of game

Former NFL kicker Martin grammatica is coaching his sons team at Disney tournament.
    The team made it to the finals and lost 1-0 in overtime. First half the center ref had to stop the game and go over to him , then when the game was over he went crazy and the ref. threw him out. I watched the game and could not believe what an idiot he is. He should not be coaching youth soccer. I hope TBU sanctions him for his actions

Maybe next time he will start jumping up and down and blow his ACL like his brother did, wait didn't he do the same thing???? Martine has the passion!!!!

Comment

I'm not surprised. We have played against them on a couple of occasions, and he does the same thing every time. The guy is a joke, but TBU is full of guys like that.

Comment

Thrown out of a U9 game?

Comment

You got to love all of the "Soul Glo" in the dudes hair. What a greaseball.

Comment

Gotta love that tight perm he has! Plus the wife is hot

Comment

It's a pattern

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Thrown out of a U9 game?
              I believe it was U11. In the semi-final game against the TBU team from the other campus he was raising holy hell about an offside call with 3 mins left in the game and his team was up 6-2. Just STFU and watch the game, clown.

Comment

I believe it was U11. In the semi-final game against the TBU team from the other campus he was raising holy hell about an offside call with 3 mins left in the game and his team was up 6-2. Just STFU and watch the game, clown.
                The over under In that game was 4.5.

His wife had promised him a dirty sa chez if he covered

Comment

This guy should not be around kids

Comment

Tbu....

Comment

Doesn't he have a reebok endorsement deal?

Comment

Martin gramatica thrown out of game

Completely untrue. He has never been thrown out of a game in his tenure as a TBU coach(3) years. Get your facts straight.

Comment

George is that you. The NCAA is calling.

Comment

Completely untrue. He has never been thrown out of a game in his tenure as a TBU coach(3) years. Get your facts straight.
                            More likely that the ref did throw him out and the Gerbil decided it would be better if it didn't get reported.

Comment

he is a deuche

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X