Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha Ha Ha. I just spit my Cheerios all over the table. I feel bad for Team Boca getting stuck in a bracket with two of the best teams. Two teams advance. I suspect that OC and Davie will play a second time in a later round.
    While I agree that I think OC and Davie will advance out of Round Two, you really can't assume. OC did lose to the Chargers and TBU. And Davie lost to FESA. Anything can happen.

Comment

While I agree that I think OC and Davie will advance out of Round Two, you really can't assume. OC did lose to the Chargers and TBU. And Davie lost to FESA. Anything can happen.
      We did lose to the Chargers back in December... it was a great game! But we NEVER lost to TBU tied 1 once at Disney and we beat TBU 2 times once in NPL ( 2-0) & R3PL (3-0)?!? We never lost to them

Comment

OC never lost to TBU. Not sure where you got that info from but anyways...good luck to all the teams in State Cup!

Comment

We did lose to the Chargers back in December... it was a great game! But we NEVER lost to TBU tied 1 once at Disney and we beat TBU 2 times once in NPL ( 2-0) & R3PL (3-0)?!? We never lost to them
          Apologies. I saw the red arrow down and didn't notice it was a tie.

Still valid point though, on any given day one can't predict anything.

Comment

O c did lose to tbu!!!!

Comment

O c did lose to tbu!!!!
              When? OC never lost to TBU....we are talking about the Ocys u13 pre-ecnl team...maybe you are confused about another OC team?

Comment

Apologies. I saw the red arrow down and didn't notice it was a tie.

Still valid point though, on any given day one can't predict anything.
                I totally agree! There are some very good teams playing in State Cup and OC, Davie & JFC are favorites but it really just all depends on which team shows up to play we are talking about 12 & 13 year old girls anything can definitely happen!!

Comment

Anyone have any warmup games this weekend before SC kicks off?

Comment

I totally agree! There are some very good teams playing in State Cup and OC, Davie & JFC are favorites but it really just all depends on which team shows up to play we are talking about 12 & 13 year old girls anything can definitely happen!!
                    You can take OC out of this favorite talk. Until the club wins their 1st state title as a club I don't see how they are considered favorites. Every year OC has pre ECNL & ECNL teams play in state cup. Every year the same results with those teams getting knocked out. They will again fill rosters with ECNL players to load up players but what they actually do is break up chemistry with the teams. With no state championships in their history as a girls club I don't see how any of their teams can be called favorites.

Comment

You can take OC out of this favorite talk. Until the club wins their 1st state title as a club I don't see how they are considered favorites. Every year OC has pre ECNL & ECNL teams play in state cup. Every year the same results with those teams getting knocked out. They will again fill rosters with ECNL players to load up players but what they actually do is break up chemistry with the teams. With no state championships in their history as a girls club I don't see how any of their teams can be called favorites.
                      You are barking up the wrong tree, dog. This age group is pre ECNL and these teams play SC at this age as a team. Next year will probably be different. If you don't like SC rules, complain to those that govern it. If you think a rule is being violated, report it. Otherwise, posting on TS is getting you nowhere. Later, dog.

Comment

You are barking up the wrong tree, dog. This age group is pre ECNL and these teams play SC at this age as a team. Next year will probably be different. If you don't like SC rules, complain to those that govern it. If you think a rule is being violated, report it. Otherwise, posting on TS is getting you nowhere. Later, dog.
                        Correct. Now tell me how many state championships Orlando City has won on the girls side? That is sending teams at U13 and also your U18 ECNL teams participating. Zero Dog!

Comment

Correct. Now tell me how many state championships Orlando City has won on the girls side? That is sending teams at U13 and also your U18 ECNL teams participating. Zero Dog!
                          You sound like a frightened puppy! OC's club goal U14 and up is not to wins SC but rather win an ECNL title. (Right, they have not done this either.) If the OC Purple "B" team ever won SC that would be very impressive. It wouldn't say much to the other non ECNL teams in the state. Now, this is the U13 thread. The best players have not gone to ECNL and the girls are young. Anything can happen but I would bet on the ECNL clubs being in the final 8 and at least 2 in the final 4. Ruff. Ruff.

Comment

You sound like a frightened puppy! OC's club goal U14 and up is not to wins SC but rather win an ECNL title. (Right, they have not done this either.) If the OC Purple "B" team ever won SC that would be very impressive. It wouldn't say much to the other non ECNL teams in the state. Now, this is the U13 thread. The best players have not gone to ECNL and the girls are young. Anything can happen but I would bet on the ECNL clubs being in the final 8 and at least 2 in the final 4. Ruff. Ruff.
                            Mark it down as I will be coming back looking for you. You have 2 things you need to realize before you start thinking you are a Doberman Pincher. The first thing to realize is Davie United will bounce you to the 2nd seed. Then you will realize you face JFC in the round of 16. So you will be home for Mother's Day wondering the same thing as the rest of your ECNL teams that participate in state cup. Why can't we get it done?

And if you just happen to get out of the group remember it is FKK who rules Orlando. We are hoping to see you in the round of 8 if you get there.

Comment

Mark it down as I will be coming back looking for you. You have 2 things you need to realize before you start thinking you are a Doberman Pincher. The first thing to realize is Davie United will bounce you to the 2nd seed. Then you will realize you face JFC in the round of 16. So you will be home for Mother's Day wondering the same thing as the rest of your ECNL teams that participate in state cup. Why can't we get it done?

And if you just happen to get out of the group remember it is FKK who rules Orlando. We are hoping to see you in the round of 8 if you get there.
                              if FKK gets to the Round of 8, its because Brackets G and H are incredibly weak. Assuming they are 1 or 2 in Round 2, they'll face 1 or 2 in H. Most of the teams would love to be seeded against Group H.

Btw, no dog in that fight. I'd love to see JFC and OCYS be knocked out early.

Comment

Chirp, chirp, chirp.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X