Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Disney is here finally lets see if the drama plays out this year. Oh wait We already figured it out OCYS is the best in Florida u13. the rest of you can play for second.
    lots of high ranked teams at Disney, let's see what you're made out of, when it really matters, let's go WFC!

Comment

lots of high ranked teams at Disney, let's see what you're made out of, when it really matters, let's go WFC!
      Have fun and may your kid play good on his half game

Comment

Wow...Daddy is more excited then the kids

Comment

Great job on your point WFC

Comment

No I am talking about FESA
            Fesa is awful quite after Disney ...

Comment

Fesa is awful quite after Disney ...
              Yes- kind of like Weston 03 pre acadmey. Let me guess Weston ...you were 03? Maybe you should be playing in the u12 11v11 group because you are overmatched currently

Comment

I eat crow. Not a great tournament for our boys. Not sure what is going on.

Comment

I guess Florida had a ruff week in u13

Comment

I guess Florida had a ruff week in u13
                    How does Got Soccer allow a U12 team that plays in U12 tournaments but registered as U13 have the #1 ranking in Florida?

Comment

How does Got Soccer allow a U12 team that plays in U12 tournaments but registered as U13 have the #1 ranking in Florida?
                      It's a mess they just swapped the pts that tbu had as a u12 team and puts them as a u13 club even though they are a 2003 team. Saying that they are a good team and regularly beat 02/03 teams.

Comment

It's a mess they just swapped the pts that tbu had as a u12 team and puts them as a u13 club even though they are a 2003 team. Saying that they are a good team and regularly beat 02/03 teams.
                        Most players are 04 and while they are a very good team, they will lose to the TBU U13 premier team as they have in their last game against them. I would imagine this is some serious bragging rights around TBU between the U12 and U13 premier teams.

Comment

Most players are 04 and while they are a very good team, they will lose to the TBU U13 premier team as they have in their last game against them. I would imagine this is some serious bragging rights around TBU between the U12 and U13 premier teams.
                          That team is all 2003's

Comment

That team is all 2003's
                            more than half the team is 04.

Comment

they are a good team.

Comment

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=13

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X