Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is everyone avoiding the pot controversey? The U16 girls, These girls were caught. Two of them so holy then thou, going to calvary chapel. Wonder how the school would react? If anyone is going to deny it, i am sure the proof will arise swiftly. This is a compelete disgrace among all young atheletes!
    Wow. Talk about holier than thou. C'mon mom, sign your name to your post. I'm sure you'd love to read about some of your own daughter's indiscretions on here.

Comment

Wow. Talk about holier than thou. C'mon mom, sign your name to your post. I'm sure you'd love to read about some of your own daughter's indiscretions on here.
      My daughter can do no wrong! She is the best on the team. She will never pass the ball to an open team mate because she knows this is her time to shine! She's a superstar because she wears the ECNL patch now! Your jealous because your kid does not!

Comment

My daughter can do no wrong! She is the best on the team. She will never pass the ball to an open team mate because she knows this is her time to shine! She's a superstar because she wears the ECNL patch now! Your jealous because your kid does not!
        Troll alert

Comment

Your daughter was shining some balls all right. That's the only part of your post that is true.

Comment

You are a very nasty, creepy person for coming on here and referencing any kid for any alleged incident. It seems that you are the one that we should be worried about!
            Correct, this is over the top wrong. No one should be incriminating any kid. Mistakes could be made but to have some parent try and bring light to this serious matter where implications could last a life time is simply wrong. Have fun talking trash and writing stupid stuff but matters such as this should be off limits. Trash BU but leave the kid out of it. Kids make mistakes and now some parent with an ax to grind wants to make serious matters worse. PATHETIC!

Comment

Allegation? There were players suspended for getting caught smoking weed. BU has done a good job sweeping it under the rug. You can deny it, but my daughter was told by one of the BU players already.
              do share as I heard there were more then 2 involved

Comment

do share as I heard there were more then 2 involved
                Douche.

Comment

Typical Boca United parent. I bet you have a shirt with the ECNL Patch on it too and you actually wear it to Publix when you're shopping.

Comment

I just spent 15 minutes reading this thread's last 10 pages or so and its so unbelievably sad how disillusioned Boca United parents seem to be. The fact is that my daughter and I recently spoke to a very good college coach in Florida who told us to stay away from Boca United at all cost. He told us point blank that Boca United is the "laughing stock of the ECNL", his words. He said that he watched one of their teams in Arizona that was so incredibly out of place it was an embarrassment. He said not only did their team look silly but they played terrible soccer to boot. Yes there are college coaches at all ECNL games but what parent in their right mind wants a prospective college for their daughter watching them play in a game where their kid gets whipped 5-0. That's just ludicrous. How anyone thinks that is a positive for their daughters recruitment is absurd. Obviously if the team is getting killed that means the players aren't playing well against there competition. If they were playing well they wouldn't be getting killed! All a 5-0 game shows a college coach is that they want to avoid recruiting the players on the losing team and try to recruit the players on the better team since they are obviously much higher level players! It's so unbelievable how so many south Florida parents appear to be brainwashed by this whole ECNL image. If you just go watch a BU ECNL game you will see there are a few very good level players but the problem is there are also some very weak, almost recreational level players on the team as well. If that's not enough to avoid those teams then just look at the Boca United results. I don't think anyone, even their local competitive clubs ever thought that Boca United would be this pathetic. It will blow my mind of they have enough players for teams next year. But then again we are talking about Boca parents and everyone knows they are all out of their minds down there and have to drive their Porsches and Benz's so I guess their kid has to play for ECNL as well!

Comment

I just spent 15 minutes reading this thread's last 10 pages or so and its so unbelievably sad how disillusioned Boca United parents seem to be. The fact is that my daughter and I recently spoke to a very good college coach in Florida who told us to stay away from Boca United at all cost. He told us point blank that Boca United is the "laughing stock of the ECNL", his words. He said that he watched one of their teams in Arizona that was so incredibly out of place it was an embarrassment. He said not only did their team look silly but they played terrible soccer to boot. Yes there are college coaches at all ECNL games but what parent in their right mind wants a prospective college for their daughter watching them play in a game where their kid gets whipped 5-0. That's just ludicrous. How anyone thinks that is a positive for their daughters recruitment is absurd. Obviously if the team is getting killed that means the players aren't playing well against there competition. If they were playing well they wouldn't be getting killed! All a 5-0 game shows a college coach is that they want to avoid recruiting the players on the losing team and try to recruit the players on the better team since they are obviously much higher level players! It's so unbelievable how so many south Florida parents appear to be brainwashed by this whole ECNL image. If you just go watch a BU ECNL game you will see there are a few very good level players but the problem is there are also some very weak, almost recreational level players on the team as well. If that's not enough to avoid those teams then just look at the Boca United results. I don't think anyone, even their local competitive clubs ever thought that Boca United would be this pathetic. It will blow my mind of they have enough players for teams next year. But then again we are talking about Boca parents and everyone knows they are all out of their minds down there and have to drive their Porsches and Benz's so I guess their kid has to play for ECNL as well!
                      You are one seriously disturbed, whacked-out, fat, bitter, miserable soccer mom to have nothing better to do on this beautiful weekend.

Comment

You are one seriously disturbed, whacked-out, fat, bitter, miserable soccer mom to have nothing better to do on this beautiful weekend.
                        I would say that post is dead on. You are the seriously disturbed Boca U parent who has no idea what you're talking about and destroying your kid. That post is completely correct and I've heard the exact same comment from college coaches myself. Boca United parents might be the dumbest soccer parents out there. You keep drinking that BU kool aid mommy and keep destroying your kids chances to play in college. Look at the u15's, they are getting their asses kicked so badly it's a disgrace. You all our seriously disturbed.

Comment

I would say that post is dead on. You are the seriously disturbed Boca U parent who has no idea what you're talking about and destroying your kid. That post is completely correct and I've heard the exact same comment from college coaches myself. Boca United parents might be the dumbest soccer parents out there. You keep drinking that BU kool aid mommy and keep destroying your kids chances to play in college. Look at the u15's, they are getting their asses kicked so badly it's a disgrace. You all our seriously disturbed.
                          Don't even waste your time trying to talk sense into Boca United parents. Their 15's have gone like 0 and 12, gave up like 70 goals and scored like 5 and those parents still say their team, coach, and club is great! I know, one of their players plays on my daughter's high school team and her dad wears an ECNL shirt to all her high school games. They might be the dumbest soccer parents on the face of the earth so you are completely you wasting your time trying to make them understand anything intelligent. It's all about the parents wearing the patch to Publix just like someone else on here has said. It's so sad for those kids, so so sad.

Comment

Don't even waste your time trying to talk sense into Boca United parents. Their 15's have gone like 0 and 12, gave up like 70 goals and scored like 5 and those parents still say their team, coach, and club is great! I know, one of their players plays on my daughter's high school team and her dad wears an ECNL shirt to all her high school games. They might be the dumbest soccer parents on the face of the earth so you are completely you wasting your time trying to make them understand anything intelligent. It's all about the parents wearing the patch to Publix just like someone else on here has said. It's so sad for those kids, so so sad.
                            Well said.

Comment

ECNL ... Keep saying that they don't need to play for Boca then.

Let's just look at the SEC shall we:

The ECNL College Impact for the SEC includes all payers currently active on SEC rosters:
                              213 ECNL alumni are currently playing in the SEC – more than 56% of the SEC.
                              There were 66 ECNL alums in the 2015 SEC freshman class, 60% of the class.
                              10 players on the 2015 SEC First Team are ECNL alums, nearly 77% of the award winners.
                              The SEC Offensive Player of the Year (Savannah Jordan) and Freshman of the Year (CeCe Kizer) are ECNL alums.
                              7 of the 11 players on the All-Freshman Team are ECNL alums.

Wake the heck up and if your kid is "good" enough make your way to Boca and prove that you care about your child already.

Comment

Great post and Spot on !!!!!! ALL the top college teams ARE made up of ECNL players. However, BU players are not really "true" ECNL players because most, on all this years teams, were with the club last year when they were NOT ECNL and they have not attracted the best players from the area. This unfortunately is a self fulfilling prophecy because as they have not really improved the quality of their teams while they have improved the quality of the opposition they will continue to produce embarrassing score lines. These one sided score lines will make the good players hesitate to go there next year. I realize it's not about the scores, its about the exposure, but you have to realize that players can not impress college coaches when they are on the wrong end of 4,5,and 6 nothing defeats. This situation will not improve next year either as the current U17s are arguably the worst team in the club and have no more than 3 college prospects. Given that they are at the prime recruiting age how will BU entice other younger players to come over to the club when their parents look at this team and realize they were "developed" by the Chung's and cant play in college? So yes, ECNL is the way to go but arguably BU is not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X