X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    wait, why wouldn't he used an open forum to promote something that might help the people that enter the forum? That sounds like a great business plan, and I'm also a real business owner. thats like marketing 101. My child is a midfielder playing for weston u12 and i think it's a great idea, definitely need to work on your website skills but good luck to you.
    Thank You!

Working on the website, just got online booking session! Appreciate the positive criticism,

www.elitestriking.net for any information!

Comment

this site sucks

Comment

where

hey! looks nice! where are you located!?

Comment

hey! looks nice! where are you located!?
          Just checked out the site, and it's terrible. You throw statistics that are fabricated and you have no proven players. The website, and content is concerning. How can you say that players only shoot 3 times in an average training session? And then turn around and say that your training gives players 10x more shots than in an average training session. So you charge for training just to provide 30 shots for your training? See what happens when you make up statistics and act like you have formal training. I don't know the people running this scam, but I'm guessing you pay upfront. Typical S. FLA scum

Comment

Just checked out the site, and it's terrible. You throw statistics that are fabricated and you have no proven players. The website, and content is concerning. How can you say that players only shoot 3 times in an average training session? And then turn around and say that your training gives players 10x more shots than in an average training session. So you charge for training just to provide 30 shots for your training? See what happens when you make up statistics and act like you have formal training. I don't know the people running this scam, but I'm guessing you pay upfront. Typical S. FLA scum
            Spot on sir. It's like a giant flea market in (Insert 3rd world country here_______) in South Florida and this guys got a new batch of Donkeys in! Look out world!

Comment

thanks!

Hey! thanks for your honest input. site is trying to improve and stats are based on 50 training sessions among 5 local clubs i have been to. I am not here to throw coaches or clubs down for persoanl gain so we will not reveal what clubs attended, but they are in the south florida region. And if you think all that is provided is 30 shots on a open goal, just to say they have shot more than 30 times, you have not got the gest of what we do. We charge everyone after trainings, never before. We are also a new company, so we don't have a track record of training jozy altidore yet, but players we work with we are seeing results.call or text us at 754 333 1093 and we can talk about what our mission and how we train. we train agility, dribbling and passing technique, as well as finishing based on players positions on the field. All we ask is you continue to make fair assessments and if you have never seen an actual training hard to call it a scam. Thanks!

Comment

Sad how everyone is so mean and cynical , ignore them and good luck

Comment

thanks!

Sad how everyone is so mean and cynical , ignore them and good luck
                  We really appreciate the support, but to be fair, South Florida has it's fair share of scams and people have been led wrong before, so we understand the initial skepticism, but we just ask for a fair chance, but every conpany goes through this and hopefully we can continue to prove ourselves. We are here to try to help better the development of our creative players and with hard work we believe it can happen! thanks again!

www.elitestriking.net

Comment

Signed up

Signed my 12 yr old up and will let know how it goes, didn't pay anything to sign up, and Jason is actually excited to do it. See if he can help him improve his game a little! For Personal training seemed like a very fair price too, so far so good. Wish me luck!

Comment

Doing it too

Signed my 12 yr old up and will let know how it goes, didn't pay anything to sign up, and Jason is actually excited to do it. See if he can help him improve his game a little! For Personal training seemed like a very fair price too, so far so good. Wish me luck!
                      We just signed up our kid, figured one session would hurt and coach iko already trains a player on our team, says it's good training and very detail oriented. Seeing for ourselves.

Comment

see you soon!

We just signed up our kid, figured one session would hurt and coach iko already trains a player on our team, says it's good training and very detail oriented. Seeing for ourselves.
                        Great!
                        We will see you Wednesday!

If anyone else is curious just go to our site www.elitestriking.net to find out more and book a session!

Comment

not

ignored all the hate messages in here and gave him a shot, and was really happy. breaks down movements and body form, and helped Jason figure some things out right away! obviously was one training session so not like hes ronaldo yet but was pleased with his attitude and attention to detail. I can say it isn't a scam, thanks coach Iko!

Comment

thanks

ignored all the hate messages in here and gave him a shot, and was really happy. breaks down movements and body form, and helped Jason figure some things out right away! obviously was one training session so not like hes ronaldo yet but was pleased with his attitude and attention to detail. I can say it isn't a scam, thanks coach Iko!
                            Sorry for late response but glad he enjoyed himself and can't wait to continue his journey! glad you don't see us as a scam haha.

www.elitestriking.net and try yourself!

Comment

orlando?

you guys in the orlando area?

Comment

I went through your website, but still don't see any credentials for Coach Iko. If I missed it, just let me know... Most people aren't going to sign up for personal instruction without knowing this important detail. I certainly wouldn't sign my kid up for piano lessons knowing it was with someone who played when they were little, but had no training at college level or beyond, including how to instruct. Watching you take a couple of strikes in the video didn't sell me on your own technique, not that every coach needs to be playing at professional level to be a good coach, but absent any other information, that is all we have to go by.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X