Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Studies show shooting on goal is the most stressful time in a soccer players game.

How many quality shots do your kids get a training, and if they shoot, how many are game like scenarios and from different angles? Average number of shots per player per practice is 3 and less than 20 times in a month. Don't believe me, just count for yourself.

But when game time comes and a player misses an "easy shot" we are shocked. Maybe they didn't get enough practice.

So I started a Personal Training Business for Attacking Players Only. Elite Striking Soccer. All sessions are 5 kids or less, and each player takes at least 40 quality shots a practice (2x more than the average player gets a month). Each drill includes off the ball movements, speed, and pressure to give players game a game like scenario.

If any of this makes any sense, check out our website. www.elitestriking.net and contact us. We work out of Broward County.

No matter how much training you get, scoring is and always will be the hardest part of the beautiful game....ask any world class striker...

Comment

you know how you stop the little kid with good foot skills you kick him in the knees a few times they stop dancing.
      That worked back in my playing days...and I have shin marks to prove it because we didn't wear shinguards back than

Comment

of course

No matter how much training you get, scoring is and always will be the hardest part of the beautiful game....ask any world class striker...
        couldn't agree more, that's why they train finishing with a coach every day at practice.

Comment

couldn't agree more, that's why they train finishing with a coach every day at practice.
          Where are your kids training. our kids are lucky to see a Goal during training..

Comment

Mullins Park

I have field in Coral Springs Called Mullins Park, nice grass and full size Goal.

Comment

Don't bother we do not play with what is considered a true attacking player every mid better be box to box you wil waste time and money

Comment

feedback

Don't bother we do not play with what is considered a true attacking player every mid better be box to box you wil waste time and money
                if that is your belief that is fine, are your forwards box to box too?

Comment

Not in Our Team!

I don't know what team your child plays for, but my girls team have tons of creative midfielders. Pretty sure you are stating every american should always strive to be a role player and not be 10. Hmmm, sounds like a wrong mentality to put into any child.

Comment

Entitled To Their Opinion

I honor everyone's opinions! It may not be for everyone but as long as the people I train are happy and believe the results are coming, I am happy.

You can look up the actual science and sports psychology behind shooting on goal and how the stress rises before a shot, and how the best finishers show very few signs of change in their breathing and stress levels.

We train players to become more comfortable in these stressful scenarios, so when they come across the same looks in a game that they remain calm and collective, as well as introducing them to right body positioning and technique to strike a ball.

If that is something for you or your player, Great. If not, we are not against your opinions and wish you the out most success in this beautiful game.

If you have any bit of interest and would like to know more, just go to our website at www.elitestriking.net

Comment

But those coaches are professionals at a professional club....this is more about someone looking to make some money of off rich parents...only in America!

Comment

This CAN'T be real.

This dude looks like a straight up clown. Watch his video. Pitifully out of shape and was never anywhere NEAR a top level player at any time yet he wants to charge you money to train YOUR kids.

Only in S. Florida would some douche-nozzle even have a chance at pulling this off. LMAO!!!!

w0w.

Comment

Not The Trainer

This dude looks like a straight up clown. Watch his video. Pitifully out of shape and was never anywhere NEAR a top level player at any time yet he wants to charge you money to train YOUR kids.

Only in S. Florida would some douche-nozzle even have a chance at pulling this off. LMAO!!!!

w0w.
                          Hey!

The video that is showing is not the trainer, just a player that wanted to do some training for fitness.

Also I would like to ask what level you have played to make such remarks? Would love to know, and we can share our resumes of where we have played.

Thanks for feedback though!

I will be sure to upload more videos of our players as I am not a website master yet haha. Check Elitestriking on instagram and facebook for more videos as I need to put them on the website!

www.elitestriking.net!

Comment

Seriously?

Hey!

The video that is showing is not the trainer, just a player that wanted to do some training for fitness.

Also I would like to ask what level you have played to make such remarks? Would love to know, and we can share our resumes of where we have played.

Thanks for feedback though!

I will be sure to upload more videos of our players as I am not a website master yet haha. Check Elitestriking on instagram and facebook for more videos as I need to put them on the website!

www.elitestriking.net!
                            Even though I played professionally (30yrs ago) I owe no explanations to you. I'm not the one soliciting a service. You are.

Share resume's? You should have "Shared your resume'" on your initial post to SOLICIT your service on here.

If you want people to pay you their hard earned money, then come up with a better video than some out of shape douche struggling to make a 3 box jump.

You should probably stop posting. Your responses are lowering your chances of getting any business at all. People who run a real business (like myself) don't solicit people on FREE forums and then sit there and wait for replies.

You discredit yourself with every post you make. Just stop.

Comment

thanks for the advice

Thanks for the Advice!

I will be sure to consider it =).

Comment

people always hate

w0w.
                                wait, why wouldn't he used an open forum to promote something that might help the people that enter the forum? That sounds like a great business plan, and I'm also a real business owner. thats like marketing 101. My child is a midfielder playing for weston u12 and i think it's a great idea, definitely need to work on your website skills but good luck to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X