Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've seen teams come back from 4-0 deficits at halftime, particularly in cases with wind, bad pitched fields and injuries. I'd have no problem keeping the top scorer in to get it to 5-0 with 20 minutes remaining before substituting out the stars for the night.
    No spectator with functioning eyesight would think that Tiverton could ever come back from a 4-0 deficit against Moses Brown, let alone a coach. Good try though. As someone from your team already posted you could have beaten them 12-0. Stat padding, plain and simple.

Comment

No spectator with functioning eyesight would think that Tiverton could ever come back from a 4-0 deficit against Moses Brown, let alone a coach. Good try though. As someone from your team already posted you could have beaten them 12-0. Stat padding, plain and simple.
      Doubt many people from MB come on TS, they have to work to pay that tuitiion. But your validate my point, could have beaten them 12-0 but didn't. Try to get to an insurmountable lead as soon as possible to get players out before they get hurt and get deeper bench a chance for extended time. The half-time score and final score seems to have accomplished that. Sounds like a bunch of sore loser parents.

Comment

Maybe whoever is reading this to you can explain to you what the other intelligent people in the thread are trying to get across.
        there are no intelligent people on TS.

Comment

Good irrational viewpoint. I can virtually guarantee that your own child hates you.
          OMG how did you know? Counseling is going well and I did find her hovering over my bed last night wielding a knife.

Comment

Really? Chariho beat MB 3-1 a few weeks ago. Tiverton just tied Chariho last night. Rethink.

Comment

God Damn Scituate padding the stats with a 6-1 win over Cranston East. How do you do that to a team? Keeper probably scored all the goals though.

Comment

Scituate keeper probably could! She is the best in the division by a mile...in the convo for top in state

Comment

Nice win for a dominant North Smithfield team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X