Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The MA 2015 team won all 15 ISL games by at least two goals, and won 13 by three goals or more. In contrast, the Brooks 2016 team won two games by just a goal (not counting the St. Paul's game, which they also won by one goal), and two more games by just two goals. So Brooks 2016 actually did have several more close wins than MA 2015 did.

Anyway, I think a more interesting question is whether Brooks will go 15-0. I tend to think they won't. Then again, I didn't expect MA to do it in 2015 either.
    I doubt they'll go 15-0 They lost their best midfielder and their best defender!!!

Comment

I doubt they'll go 15-0 They lost their best midfielder and their best defender!!!
      Plenty of depth in that team- those players won't be missed. Good players but not sure I'd call them "best" in their position.

Comment

The MA 2015 team won all 15 ISL games by at least two goals, and won 13 by three goals or more. In contrast, the Brooks 2016 team won two games by just a goal (not counting the St. Paul's game, which they also won by one goal), and two more games by just two goals. So Brooks 2016 actually did have several more close wins than MA 2015 did.

Anyway, I think a more interesting question is whether Brooks will go 15-0. I tend to think they won't. Then again, I didn't expect MA to do it in 2015 either.
        The Brooks 2016 team also lost an ISL game to Milton correct? They had a great year but were not undefeated.

Comment

The Brooks 2016 team also lost an ISL game to Milton correct? They had a great year but were not undefeated.
          yeah but they're even stronger this year. rising senior and juniors - starters last year have only gotten better,

Comment

I thought DS and AC were the heart and soul of Brooks last year. Seems a bit disrespectful to overlook the contributions of these guys and IG. DS was league MVP for crying out loud.

Comment

DS was league MVP for crying out loud.
              Gee, wouldn't it be nice if the league had a website that included announcements like this?

Comment

Ds daddy

Sounds like daddy hasn't moved on from high school!! Amherst here we come. They were god last year but won't be missed.

Comment

Sounds like daddy hasn't moved on from high school!! Amherst here we come. They were god last year but won't be missed.
                  here we go again...why does anything positive about a kid have to be cut down. For your information, I posted that and have no relation whatsoever to DS.

Comment

here we go again...why does anything positive about a kid have to be cut down. For your information, I posted that and have no relation whatsoever to DS.
                    Signed Mr S

Comment

Signed Mr S
                      sad f***

Comment

predict the standings for the ISL this year

Comment

predict the standings for the ISL this year
                          Brooks
                          Milton
                          St Marks
                          Tabor
                          Belmont Hill
                          Nobles
                          BBN
                          Roxbury Latin
                          Lawrence
                          Rivers
                          Middlesex
                          Groton
                          Sebs
                          St George
                          Thayer
                          Govs

Comment

Brooks
                            Milton
                            St Marks
                            Tabor
                            Belmont Hill
                            Nobles
                            BBN
                            Roxbury Latin
                            Lawrence
                            Rivers
                            Middlesex
                            Groton
                            Sebs
                            St George
                            Thayer
                            Govs
                            Tabor will finish lower along with LA. Sebs will finish middle of the league behind RL

Comment

Wonder how these teams, any of them, fare in MIAA in their appropriate division?

Comment

Tabor will finish lower along with LA. Sebs will finish middle of the league behind RL
                                why? LA was middle of the pack last year and didn't lose any senior starters. Tabor did ok as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X