X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have advanced sportsplex in Middletown
    So so sorry. My mistake. That's the best indoor facility in the country. Legitimate clubs beware.

Comment

They have advanced sportsplex in Middletown
      That rental space that looks like giant shipping containers slapped together? Any club can rent indoor space; ask BS families about BS's top notch indoor rented facility. BS probably charges double what Sporting does lol

Comment

ZE is a joke.

Comment

Pompous arrogant arse, same as JW. Niether of them could fit their head thru a doorway without turning sideways

Comment

Pompous arrogant arse, same as JW. Niether of them could fit their head thru a doorway without turning sideways
            Yeah, because RD, DF, SS, MD, SC and the rest if CFC aren't even worse .... Or BS ..... Haha ..... Seems like an epidemic in the sport.

Comment

I have a great deal of respect for what Sporting have done. Yes JM has a big ego and could be a little more humble. But which guy running a club is not arrogant? A lot of the posts for Sporting are likely JW and staff who are touting their success. That is tiresome.

Comment

I have a great deal of respect for what Sporting have done. Yes JM has a big ego and could be a little more humble. But which guy running a club is not arrogant? A lot of the posts for Sporting are likely JW and staff who are touting their success. That is tiresome.
                If you're successful the results speak for themselves and you don't need to promote yourself on TS. They're either incredibly insecure or desperate - or a little bit of both

Comment

If you're successful the results speak for themselves and you don't need to promote yourself on TS. They're either incredibly insecure or desperate - or a little bit of both
                  Yeah, CFC, FSA, BS and OW are so humble.

Comment

Yeah, CFC, FSA, BS and OW are so humble.
                    They've got more to brag about. Sporting never even won a state cup. Fast growth isn't proof of success.

Comment

They've got more to brag about. Sporting never even won a state cup. Fast growth isn't proof of success.
                      What growth? Rosters barely filled, and they've destroyed Middletown Travel to feed their older teams.

Yes better than the Foundation days but you could only go up from there.

Smoke and mirrors.

Comment

What growth? Rosters barely filled, and they've destroyed Middletown Travel to feed their older teams.

Smoke and mirrors.
                        JW is a blaoted tick

Comment

Smoke and mirrors.
                          FSA is a incomplete joke on girls side. CFCU is very good but the other 90% is garbage. OW b teams are not great either. Sorry, again, Sporting is not a bad option for many if the kids at the big 3.

Comment

FSA is a incomplete joke on girls side. CFCU is very good but the other 90% is garbage. OW b teams are not great either. Sorry, again, Sporting is not a bad option for many if the kids at the big 3.
                            Sporting isn't a bad option- for 2nd and 3rd tier players. For top players the destinations remain unchanged-regardless of quality- between CFC, OW and FSA. They play in the top leagues and Sporting will never get into a halfway decent league. So for those players that can't make it at the top 3 Sporting is the right level for them.

Comment

I'm not sure why everyone is so eager to bash this club, maybe they self-promote too much, and that bugs people.

My daughter played a couple of years at Sporting and really liked it. Ultimately, she moved on to a bigger club so that she could play in a better league.

I would say that if your child has ambitions to play in college, then this is not the right place. They don't belong to the right league, as many have pointed out.

But if your kid wants good training and a good atmosphere with lots of playing time, then Sporting is a good choice. It's reasonably priced for a premier club and has decent to good teams, depending on the year and gender.

Comment

I'm not sure why everyone is so eager to bash this club, maybe they self-promote too much, and that bugs people.

My daughter played a couple of years at Sporting and really liked it. Ultimately, she moved on to a bigger club so that she could play in a better league.

I would say that if your child has ambitions to play in college, then this is not the right place. They don't belong to the right league, as many have pointed out.

But if your kid wants good training and a good atmosphere with lots of playing time, then Sporting is a good choice. It's reasonably priced for a premier club and has decent to good teams, depending on the year and gender.
                                I don't think too many would disagree that this is where Sporting and other clubs like Ginga can do well - providing solid training at the younger ages. Sporting gets bashed because it's trying to be something it isn't and can't attain - a seat at the tabel with the big dogs. They tried to move into EDP without even seeing if that's what their families wanted or was even appropriate for their teams. Clubs that can focus on what they're good at can be successful. Over reach can get them into trouble.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X