X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LFC, Boston Rams and now Bolts

Weymouth advance at the very least to the final four.
    So they play very low level club. They won't be that good

Comment

Seeding

Who gets home field advantage? If a lower seed wins, do they take the home field advantage?

Comment

Who gets home field advantage? If a lower seed wins, do they take the home field advantage?
        Nope. Always goes to team with better record til the finals

Comment

Nope. Always goes to team with better record til the finals
          From the Sectional semi finals and beyond it is played at a neutral sight.

Comment

From the Sectional semi finals and beyond it is played at a neutral sight.
            pre determined site. May not be neutral

Comment

So they play very low level club. They won't be that good
              Yes because if a player doesn't play for your super high level elite club, then dismiss them immediately without having seen them, or knowing anything about them or their team. That makes sense. I don't know anything about these kids or their teams either but you sound like a pretentious d-bag.

Comment

Yes because if a player doesn't play for your super high level elite club, then dismiss them immediately without having seen them, or knowing anything about them or their team. That makes sense. I don't know anything about these kids or their teams either but you sound like a pretentious d-bag.
                And you sound like somebody who gets their feelings hurt easily. Sounds like you’re the parent of the kid who plays for one of those subpar club teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2132363]I did not see the game and perhaps Arlington did look awful, but other results tell a different story. Arlington has gone 8-0 against Middlesex Large teams including wins over Winchester (which beat Boston Latin and Needham), Lexington (which also beat Needham). There don't seem to be many (or any) teams with a record of consistent results. I would still see Arlington as a top 20 team based on their overall body of work.

BTW - I am not an Arlington parent. Do have a kid on another Middlesex

They were missing there key striker #11 that game, he scored the beautiful game winner against Lexington. Arlington is in fact a very good team! Watch out for them in the tornament

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2132606]
                    I did not see the game and perhaps Arlington did look awful, but other results tell a different story. Arlington has gone 8-0 against Middlesex Large teams including wins over Winchester (which beat Boston Latin and Needham), Lexington (which also beat Needham). There don't seem to be many (or any) teams with a record of consistent results. I would still see Arlington as a top 20 team based on their overall body of work.

They were missing there key striker #11 that game, he scored the beautiful game winner against Lexington. Arlington is in fact a very good team! Watch out for them in the tornament
                    Seems to me like you're an Arlington parent....

Comment

And you sound like somebody who gets their feelings hurt easily. Sounds like you’re the parent of the kid who plays for one of those subpar club teams.
                      And which club does your little Landon play for?

Comment

Certainly not a "subpar" one... lol.

Comment

Certainly not a "subpar" one... lol.
                          Exactly!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2132606]
                            I did not see the game and perhaps Arlington did look awful, but other results tell a different story. Arlington has gone 8-0 against Middlesex Large teams including wins over Winchester (which beat Boston Latin and Needham), Lexington (which also beat Needham). There don't seem to be many (or any) teams with a record of consistent results. I would still see Arlington as a top 20 team based on their overall body of work.

We all know you're an Arlington parent. And it's certainly obvious who your son is. 😂

Comment

Alex,

I look forward to you giving a ranking of the D2 teams as we head to the tournament.

Props to Arlington for winning the Middlesex, but that league looks to be much less consistent this year with WInchester and Lexington (D1) having both good and weak performances. I expect it will again be Masco and CC in the North battling for a chance to play Nauset in the finals.

Comment

That S-Lake group actually plays for FCUSA' s NPL level teams as far as I'm aware--

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X