Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Boston problems

I find myself hitting my head against the wall with this club. Every time I turnaround I have a billing issue, inconsistent communication and rude condescending tone. Though I was granted some financial aid which I appreciated I was charged full price and the charges kept coming each month. The finance staff hides behind some generic email and the woman in operations Maura completely ignores emails until you send several reminders only to be dealt with a really rude tone as if I'm bothering her. I asked my coach for help and the coach says its commonplace.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find myself hitting my head against the wall with this club. Every time I turnaround I have a billing issue, inconsistent communication and rude condescending tone. Though I was granted some financial aid which I appreciated I was charged full price and the charges kept coming each month. The finance staff hides behind some generic email and the woman in operations Maura completely ignores emails until you send several reminders only to be dealt with a really rude tone as if I'm bothering her. I asked my coach for help and the coach says its commonplace.

Why are you bringing this up now?
    You should have been complaining during the past season. Clearly you are describing an issue that went on over at least 3 pay periods....??
    The 2016/2017 season is yet to start.

Comment

I can't afford to live beyond my means. Neither should you.

Comment

very typical response from the bolts. Bolts treat folks on financial aid very badly. However many who deserve aid don't get any - so consider yourself lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          very typical response from the bolts. Bolts treat folks on financial aid very badly. However many who deserve aid don't get any - so consider yourself lucky.
          Seriously, do you believe the poster? It seems like someone whose son is no longer on the roster starts some of these threads. We have had the opposite experience. And you are wrong on the aid point.

Comment

X

I brought this up to see if others had similar experiences with the bolts. I am dealing with it at least trying but it's the behavior and complete ignoring I cannot believe. Coaches seem friendly enough overall but the people you have to deal with in the office are rude and unprofessional.

Comment

Seriously, do you believe the poster? It seems like someone whose son is no longer on the roster starts some of these threads. We have had the opposite experience. And you are wrong on the aid point.

I never complained about the aid but if you give it and then start charging me for payment in full fix your mistake. They continuously ignored me and finally when I pushed and pushed I get handled rudely. I stayed on another year because my son liked the coach, but that doesn't mean there aren't people or problems that are issues within the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                I never complained about the aid but if you give it and then start charging me for payment in full fix your mistake. They continuously ignored me and finally when I pushed and pushed I get handled rudely. I stayed on another year because my son liked the coach, but that doesn't mean there aren't people or problems that are issues within the club.
                You stayed on another year? Where are you now?

Comment

OK, but why are you ranting about it here?

What's your point and what do you expect to be the outcome of you post in about this here?

Comment

OK, but why are you ranting about it here?

What's your point and what do you expect to be the outcome of you post in about this here?

I wanted to see if this was isolated to me or if it was a problem for others. As for a resolution it would be nice to see a club adjust ita behavior instead of defending it. It's a business after all with customers. Customers cannot just be ignored

Comment

I can't afford to live beyond my means. Neither should you.
                      What an unintelligent reply. If someone is quoted a price and you accept - would you voluntarily pay more than quoted?

Comment

I wanted to see if this was isolated to me or if it was a problem for others. As for a resolution it would be nice to see a club adjust ita behavior instead of defending it. It's a business after all with customers. Customers cannot just be ignored
                        So you think clubs come to TS to find complaints from customers and will intuit who you are and make amends? Any other complaints you'd like to air about your club ?

Comment

So you think clubs come to TS to find complaints from customers and will intuit who you are and make amends? Any other complaints you'd like to air about your club ?
                          Clubs and patrons do read this. And I'm not looking for amends as the subject has been closed even though it was closed as poorly as could be handled. Raising awareness to others may alter a clubs future behavior

Kind of sounds you represent the club. If you do maybe take note and see if you do some self reflection you will see that treating folks rudely or in a condescending way, like you are starting to do, is not good for customer relations

Comment

Clubs and patrons do read this. And I'm not looking for amends as the subject has been closed even though it was closed as poorly as could be handled. Raising awareness to others may alter a clubs future behavior

Kind of sounds you represent the club. If you do maybe take note and see if you do some self reflection you will see that treating folks rudely or in a condescending way, like you are starting to do, is not good for customer relations
                            Love it when welfare receipients complain.

Comment

Yet another rude slap

Love it when welfare receipients complain.

Sounds to me that you don't have an intelligent rebuttal.
                              Teach your Bolts staff manners and you wouldn't have an issue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X