Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right. Not Billy, but you have immediate knowledge of Team Boca college commitments, right after you post about them being the best club option. You need to take a minute and get your story together. Your ego is getting in the way of your agenda.
    Once again I'm not Billy. And I didn't say TB was the best option. And all I had to do was Google "Team Boca college commits". No immediate knowledge necessary.

Your agenda, your jealousy, and your obsession with Billy are getting in the way of your ability to think clearly. Please calm down and try to post something based in reality. Your repeated falsehoods just prove my point that you have a selfish agenda and facts don't matter. You are exposing yourself for what you truly are.

Comment

Once again I'm not Billy. And I didn't say TB was the best option. And all I had to do was Google "Team Boca college commits". No immediate knowledge necessary.

Your agenda, your jealousy, and your obsession with Billy are getting in the way of your ability to think clearly. Please calm down and try to post something based in reality. Your repeated falsehoods just prove my point that you have a selfish agenda and facts don't matter. You are exposing yourself for what you truly are.
      Yet if you were not Bill, you would simply ignore my posts. You would not have a need to constantly defend your posts, try to dispute mine, and then accuse me of an agenda. Nice try, but it's not working. Your ego can't handle it.

And what agenda? I have made no reference to any team. No favoritism whatsoever. I have only called you out on your bullsh*t in trying to compare Team Boca as equivalent to much better clubs in the area. Your comments are the only repeated falsehoods.

Keep trying to spin it. Each of your posts is worse than the last. Your promoting your club very well. Keep it up.

Comment

Yet if you were not Bill, you would simply ignore my posts. You would not have a need to constantly defend your posts, try to dispute mine, and then accuse me of an agenda. Nice try, but it's not working. Your ego can't handle it.

And what agenda? I have made no reference to any team. No favoritism whatsoever. I have only called you out on your bullsh*t in trying to compare Team Boca as equivalent to much better clubs in the area. Your comments are the only repeated falsehoods.

Keep trying to spin it. Each of your posts is worse than the last. Your promoting your club very well. Keep it up.
        Just to set the record straight I am the author of post numbers 25, 30, 37, and 46. Please point out where I said "TB is equivalent to much better clubs in the area". I didn't, it's just another one of your lies.

You do have an agenda, it's to bash TB. The evidence is right here in this thread. Your statements are motivated by hatred and have no basis in fact. I am not Billy but you are so angry and obsessed you refuse to believe anyone but him would call you out on your BS.

Your IP address ties you to Boca United. What a surprise.

Comment

Just to set the record straight I am the author of post numbers 25, 30, 37, and 46. Please point out where I said "TB is equivalent to much better clubs in the area". I didn't, it's just another one of your lies.

You do have an agenda, it's to bash TB. The evidence is right here in this thread. Your statements are motivated by hatred and have no basis in fact. I am not Billy but you are so angry and obsessed you refuse to believe anyone but him would call you out on your BS.

Your IP address ties you to Boca United. What a surprise.
          Well done. Very nice try. You're ego is really getting the better of you now. Keep going. You'll blow a gasket soon.

And very nice touch there at the end Bill. You tried to blame your arch-nemesis of Boca United. Let me give you a little secret on trying to ping IP addresses. First, you can't do it through an anonymous blog. You have to read the code behind it and you would not have access to that. Second, an IP address will only tell you the name of the internet provider, not the customer. So there is absolutely no way the information you claim could display. How sorry of an attempt is that? You are that threatened to blindly accuse another club. Horrible.

But definitely A for effort. Like I said, you're representing Team Boca very well. Keep going.

Comment

Let me give you a little secret on trying to ping IP addresses. First, you can't do it through an anonymous blog. You have to read the code behind it and you would not have access to that. Second, an IP address will only tell you the name of the internet provider, not the customer.
            So naive. You have no idea what is possible with modern technology.

"Blindly" accusing another club? I guess you forgot you posted this 2 hours ago:
            . . .Boca United is twice the club that Team Boca is.

Comment

So naive. You have no idea what is possible with modern technology.

"Blindly" accusing another club? I guess you forgot you posted this 2 hours ago:
              Your anger can't keep things straight. That post was not me. As mind blowing as it may be for you, a lot of people have a poor opinion of Team Boca. I would guess it is mostly former players and parents. You have screwed a lot of people over the years. And remember, this is a thread on Weston GDA. What do I care about Boca United? Want to take an educated guess now on my home club? Fu*king moron.

And I know exactly what can be done over the internet. Keep trying. You're making Team Boca look better with every post.

Comment

Your anger can't keep things straight. That post was not me. As mind blowing as it may be for you, a lot of people have a poor opinion of Team Boca. I would guess it is mostly former players and parents. You have screwed a lot of people over the years. And remember, this is a thread on Weston GDA. What do I care about Boca United? Want to take an educated guess now on my home club? Fu*king moron.

And I know exactly what can be done over the internet. Keep trying. You're making Team Boca look better with every post.
                So you still think I'm Billy and you claim not to be from BU. Right. Got it.

Please do all of South Florida a great public service and tell us what team you're associated with so everyone can stay as far away as possible. Bitter obsessed nutcases like you ruin the youth soccer experience for the rest of us.

Comment

So you still think I'm Billy and you claim not to be from BU. Right. Got it.

Please do all of South Florida a great public service and tell us what team you're associated with so everyone can stay as far away as possible. Bitter obsessed nutcases like you ruin the youth soccer experience for the rest of us.
                  Come on. Are you giving up? That's best you can end with? So disappointed in you. Maybe go grab a coffee and think of a better closer. Go ahead. I can wait.

And I already said what club my player is at. You really are fu*king stupid.

Comment

Come on. Are you giving up? That's best you can end with? So disappointed in you. Maybe go grab a coffee and think of a better closer. Go ahead. I can wait.

No, you're ****ìng stupid. You're also merrily take teabags from your boyfriend.

Comment

I asked what team you are associated with, not what club. Please work on your reading comprehension, and ponder the fact that college coaches consider the players' parents in deciding who to recruit. Nutcase parents will get the kid crossed off the list in a heartbeat. If you can't learn to control your obsessive anger, be prepared to explain to your kid why she can't go to her dream school even though she had a good tryout.

Comment

If u are offered one of the 24-30 spots on GDA and you agree to sign on... after 2-3 months of just training , your girl decides to change her mind, I wonder if you can "downgrade" and just play on the NPL etc teams?
                        Yes you can. There can be movement between the teams within the club.

Comment

No, you're ****ìng stupid. You're also merrily take teabags from your boyfriend.
                          Come on dude. I went away for 6 hours to have a nice evening with family and friends. That should have been plenty of time for you to contemplate a relatively decent rebuttal. Teabags? Really? That is your response. Ugh. So disappointing. On top of being a fu*king idiot, you are also a homophobic douche bag. I really thought you had more in you.

Like I said, you are really representing your club so well. Great job Team Boca. You've got a great supporter on your side.

Comment

I asked what team you are associated with, not what club. Please work on your reading comprehension, and ponder the fact that college coaches consider the players' parents in deciding who to recruit. Nutcase parents will get the kid crossed off the list in a heartbeat. If you can't learn to control your obsessive anger, be prepared to explain to your kid why she can't go to her dream school even though she had a good tryout.
                            Is that advice from experience? Is that why you're on this blog posting bullsh*t? You don't know crap.

Comment

Weston FC GDA 01,02,03,04,05 will be loaded with all the top players in SFL

Comment

I think you are right.

They have proved to be able to put together a club with more talent and more depth with ECNL than their neighbor. No reason to think that will change with DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X