X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    wrong
    So which team is wrong... You can not, you are just a troll.

AB (ECNL Director)/Fotop is giving DF's team (00) to JC. The rest stays the same.

Comment

So which team is wrong... You can not, you are just a troll.

AB (ECNL Director)/Fotop is giving DF's team (00) to JC. The rest stays the same.
      And so will the results. Mediocrity at its finest!

Comment

And so will the results. Mediocrity at its finest!
        Hey TROLL,
        So you are saying JC is a mediocre coach??? Just look at his 98/99 results over the last several seasons. Two state champ working on a third this season.

Comment

Hey TROLL,
          So you are saying JC is a mediocre coach??? Just look at his 98/99 results over the last several seasons. Two state champ working on a third this season.
          My kid plays on the 00, JC was great in Texas 2 week ago. I can't wait for next season.

Comment

My kid plays on the 00, JC was great in Texas 2 week ago. I can't wait for next season.
            ^This.

Comment

Can OP please explain cuz I was planning on coming to this team , if drama already would like to have heads up , who is the coach going to be if not SS?,
              This is not the right team for Shane to coach. He lives in orlando, has a kid on the team, who plays a ton, regardless, and he favors kids that he privately coaches. He even states in practice who his favorite player is, and demonstrates a double standard. The players were so fed up, they had a team/ coach only meeting with him regarding his inpropriety. He has consistently played players out of position. He gives unwarranted praise to some, and is totally negative to others. Any parent who disagrees with this is either lying, or oblivious to reality. Shane is a great coach, but wrong for this team.

Comment

This is not the right team for Shane to coach. He lives in orlando, has a kid on the team, who plays a ton, regardless, and he favors kids that he privately coaches. He even states in practice who his favorite player is, and demonstrates a double standard. The players were so fed up, they had a team/ coach only meeting with him regarding his inpropriety. He has consistently played players out of position. He gives unwarranted praise to some, and is totally negative to others. Any parent who disagrees with this is either lying, or oblivious to reality. Shane is a great coach, but wrong for this team.
                Each sentence in this paragraph has at least one gross error or mis-statement of fact. SS is one of the finest youth soccer coaches in the State of Florida. You obviously have an axe to grind but you are alone. My sense is that you are not even associated with this team anymore - if you ever were. If you are lucky enough to be on this team, tryouts aren't far off and you can make yourself happy by finding a coach that meets your approval. SS can make any player better if they're willing to put in the work and have "appropriate" parental support (not posting trash on TS).

Comment

I'm familiar with SS and this team, and I believe you are wrong. He is a great coach and plays whomever he thinks gives him the best results. He took a team that was made up of players from multiple teams and was able to put them together into a team that plays quality soccer. Yes I know that the start was rough, but that happens when you are starting a team fro scratch. The team's record may not be great, but they certainly play a nice brand of soccer.

Comment

I'm familiar with SS and this team, and I believe you are wrong. He is a great coach and plays whomever he thinks gives him the best results. He took a team that was made up of players from multiple teams and was able to put them together into a team that plays quality soccer. Yes I know that the start was rough, but that happens when you are starting a team fro scratch. The team's record may not be great, but they certainly play a nice brand of soccer.
                    100% agreed! Fantastic coach and one of the few in the area that actually DEVELOPS his players.

Comment

Wow these past posts have either been SS himself or SS friends. We as parents do not feel this way and have expressed to the club he is not the right coach.

Comment

Jim Cote is good coach. He's a difference maker at TBU.

Comment

Each sentence in this paragraph has at least one gross error or mis-statement of fact. SS is one of the finest youth soccer coaches in the State of Florida. You obviously have an axe to grind but you are alone. My sense is that you are not even associated with this team anymore - if you ever were. If you are lucky enough to be on this team, tryouts aren't far off and you can make yourself happy by finding a coach that meets your approval. SS can make any player better if they're willing to put in the work and have "appropriate" parental support (not posting trash on TS).
                          It seems as though this response is from the staff at TBU. Shane is a great coach, and was initially great and positive, but as of late, his personal problems have made him moody and just different - the girls and parents all feel it. All of the girls on the team get along and the parents are very nice and support each other and TBU.
                          There is truth in the previous post, however, his daughter is a GREAT player and would get plenty of playing time at ANY club. I actually feel like it hinders her to be coacehed by her dad.
                          There are SO MANY talented players on this team but for whatever reason, he hasn't been able to harness their potential. Instead, he has been too vocal to the team about a particular player - who has done NOTHING but hold hold onto the ball too long or pass it backwards so it would get resetted to her again. Someone needs to show SS the stats vs time played? And look at film and look at turnovers? On top of that, her parents ALWAYS position themselves to 'help out' or be 'in charge'. They are team parents and hand out flyers to coaches... It all went bad when some of the team would arrive early for practice and see him doing private sessions with this particular player. I feel bad for him, I really feel like he was just trying to be nice and had no understanding how manipulative this family is and how it came off to the girls
                          However, I do feel like Texas was a turning point... I think he realized a bunch of stuff, including the fact that the girls talked with him about this, and I'm sure he knows this player will once again jump ship and leave another club in hopes to play DA
                          Practice has been better with passing drills and one touch passing- if he would implement this in games we would do much better. I truly hope someone from the staff sees this and takes it to heart.

Comment

great post

Comment

It seems as though this response is from the staff at TBU. Shane is a great coach, and was initially great and positive, but as of late, his personal problems have made him moody and just different - the girls and parents all feel it. All of the girls on the team get along and the parents are very nice and support each other and TBU.
                              There is truth in the previous post, however, his daughter is a GREAT player and would get plenty of playing time at ANY club. I actually feel like it hinders her to be coacehed by her dad.
                              There are SO MANY talented players on this team but for whatever reason, he hasn't been able to harness their potential. Instead, he has been too vocal to the team about a particular player - who has done NOTHING but hold hold onto the ball too long or pass it backwards so it would get resetted to her again. Someone needs to show SS the stats vs time played? And look at film and look at turnovers? On top of that, her parents ALWAYS position themselves to 'help out' or be 'in charge'. They are team parents and hand out flyers to coaches... It all went bad when some of the team would arrive early for practice and see him doing private sessions with this particular player. I feel bad for him, I really feel like he was just trying to be nice and had no understanding how manipulative this family is and how it came off to the girls
                              However, I do feel like Texas was a turning point... I think he realized a bunch of stuff, including the fact that the girls talked with him about this, and I'm sure he knows this player will once again jump ship and leave another club in hopes to play DA
                              Practice has been better with passing drills and one touch passing- if he would implement this in games we would do much better. I truly hope someone from the staff sees this and takes it to heart.
                              Have you approached this family and talked to them? Or like to come in this site and act annonomous and hide behind computer? This is what is wrong with the world. Backstabbing at its finest

Comment

Have you approached this family and talked to them? Or like to come in this site and act annonomous and hide behind computer? This is what is wrong with the world. Backstabbing at its finest
                                I can testify that they know and don't care. They like the attention. Your feeding their egos by bitching. It's a club issue. WFF has those players too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X