Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how "progressives" boast that the world is a better place by accepting all of those who are confused over who they actually are. Apparently, you are not a subscriber to the Christian religion in which it says that this "inclusion" that you speak of is going to be met with a worse fate than the extinction of the dinosaurs. Please reference the following for an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

I'll enjoy my living in a world without people screaming they're a woman while sporting a penis. Thanks.
    Well, the bible also says that you should not spill your seed on the ground. However I understand you've been sitting your car during practice beating that thing like it owes you money! Practice what you preach.

Comment

Funny how "progressives" boast that the world is a better place by accepting all of those who are confused over who they actually are. Apparently, you are not a subscriber to the Christian religion in which it says that this "inclusion" that you speak of is going to be met with a worse fate than the extinction of the dinosaurs. Please reference the following for an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

I'll enjoy my living in a world without people screaming they're a woman while sporting a penis. Thanks.
      See a urologist to get snipped. You need to be taken out of the genetic pool. If you already have a son, encourage him to get snipped as well. If you have a daughter, encourage her to get a tubal ligation.

Comment

See a urologist to get snipped. You need to be taken out of the genetic pool. If you already have a son, encourage him to get snipped as well. If you have a daughter, encourage her to get a tubal ligation.
        Always be kind or cut off thy tongue.

Comment

Should we stop owls from mating and raising owlets?
          Can Dykes mate? Wow! Guess science has really taken a leap forward... since yesterday?

Comment

Here come the Snowflakes folks! LOL! Someone with a difference of opinion should be SILENCED, CASTRATED, ETC...

Grab your safety pins and get to that safe room... NOW!! hahaha

Comment

Well, the bible also says that you should not spill your seed on the ground. However I understand you've been sitting your car during practice beating that thing like it owes you money! Practice what you preach.
              I'm not the poster you replied to but just wanted to point out something very important. Whatever the sin may be, God's expectations of the sinner (which is everyone, including me) are the same:

He wants the sinner to repent (turn from the sin). A man cheating on his wife (or any other sinner)is in the same boat as a man having sex with another man. Or a woman with another woman. A heterosexual man even lusting and not acting on the lust is a sinner in God's eyes. The point is that God wants you to acknowledge the sin and turn from it (and accept Christ as your savior). More fall and sin again no matter how hard they try but God at least wants your heart in the right place.

Using the example of Abby, obviously she or her supposedly 'Christian' wife have completely disregarded God's word concerning homosexual behavior. But those condoning it are in the same boat and will suffer the same eventual consequences if they don't repent. Those consequences being eternity outside of God's presence. . You took the time to google the passage that you posted. You might want to consider spending serious time studying the Bible and reading in the context intended, rather than simply trying to mock it. Eternity is a long time

Comment

I'm not the poster you replied to but just wanted to point out something very important. Whatever the sin may be, God's expectations of the sinner (which is everyone, including me) are the same:

He wants the sinner to repent (turn from the sin). A man cheating on his wife (or any other sinner)is in the same boat as a man having sex with another man. Or a woman with another woman. A heterosexual man even lusting and not acting on the lust is a sinner in God's eyes. The point is that God wants you to acknowledge the sin and turn from it (and accept Christ as your savior). More fall and sin again no matter how hard they try but God at least wants your heart in the right place.

Using the example of Abby, obviously she or her supposedly 'Christian' wife have completely disregarded God's word concerning homosexual behavior. But those condoning it are in the same boat and will suffer the same eventual consequences if they don't repent. Those consequences being eternity outside of God's presence. . You took the time to google the passage that you posted. You might want to consider spending serious time studying the Bible and reading in the context intended, rather than simply trying to mock it. Eternity is a long time
                It is OK if you are gay. Really you should relax. You will not burn in hell.

Comment

And it's a good thing, because eternity is how long its gonna take for you to work out your issues. "supposedly christian"?. Frankly, you are not in a position to pass judgment on what is or is not "christian". The worst people in the world, the most vicious, the most violent, and the least moral are those who lead themselves to believe that, because they adhere to a particular faith, they are entitled to judge whose faith is and is not valid. There is a special place in hell for people like you - you are in no position to judge someone else's faith, and are particularly ill suited to determine what is and is not christian.

Comment

Here come the Snowflakes folks! LOL! Someone with a difference of opinion should be SILENCED, CASTRATED, ETC...

Hahahahaaa

Comment

God created some interesting humans, and humans can err. Humans can err in interpreting how they think things should be, or how they wrote down the inspired stories and the history of God in the Bible. Who are humans capable of sinning to judge others?

Comment

OMG this thread. Moderator? Can you help us out here and delete this trash? All anyone needs to know is this: we are not to judge or condemn (bible preachers - he who is without sin can cast the first stone, remember that one?) and where did Jesus (who came to extinguish prejudice and stupid rules and chosen people and all that) whom many bible quoters (Christians I guess?) profess to believe in but who cannot follow the most important rule he gave - love they neighbor as thyself. That isn't to be taken literally as just the people next door. I'm sure Jesus, some of you believe sits high on a throne just waiting to judge, is watching to see who has love in their heart and who doesn't. That's the deal. He doesn't care about gay, or soccer player status, or rich, or if your kid is better than other kids at sports. No one on this forum should ever bring him up. Seriously.

Comment

Don't think it's a "snowflake" issue. The issue is why ässholes, like you, are so concerned with how others live their lives. Methinks you're a closet faggot and just can't come to terms with it.....classic deflection.

Comment

OMG this thread. Moderator? Can you help us out here and delete this trash? All anyone needs to know is this: we are not to judge or condemn (bible preachers - he who is without sin can cast the first stone, remember that one?) and where did Jesus (who came to extinguish prejudice and stupid rules and chosen people and all that) whom many bible quoters (Christians I guess?) profess to believe in but who cannot follow the most important rule he gave - love they neighbor as thyself. That isn't to be taken literally as just the people next door. I'm sure Jesus, some of you believe sits high on a throne just waiting to judge, is watching to see who has love in their heart and who doesn't. That's the deal. He doesn't care about gay, or soccer player status, or rich, or if your kid is better than other kids at sports. No one on this forum should ever bring him up. Seriously.
                            Bingo! Don't think God needs anyone else to do the judging. And based on Jesus, I'm sure God will go much easier on those with true love & compassion for all than on false profits.

Comment

This is a great soccer discussion

Comment

Funny that when two male dogs go at it, where one is trying to hump the other male dog, someone kicks them off the other, and everyone laughs and calls them "dumb dogs". You have to tell the kids something so you say, "they're just young and don't know what they are doing". Fast forward to February 2017...When two humans do this they call it "LOVE", and everyone should just leave them alone. I personally think they should get "kicked off" and called "dumb humans" but that is just me. I get the old saying, "To each his own", but I can tell you the good lord, working 7 days a week, never meant for this to happen to his "project" down the road. He may come back for an "8th day" and straighten things out. Nothing major, maybe just a little "snowflake" dust to knock some common sense in to some people to know who they really are. Maybe he leaves some more of those Adam and Eve, apple and the tree, and the snake stories! Notice I did not say Adam and Andy, or Eve and Eva stories! I am sure they will get it figured out, and here is a "kick in the tail" to get you off each other so you can start to find your way as it was meant to be! Otherwise Eve and Eva and Adam and Andy will arrive at the pearly gates some day and Peter will be shaking his head side to side saying here come two more of the "issues" created by hitting the sauce and celebrating after 5pm on that 7th day evening we now call "Happy Hour" and going, "that ISSUE will never happen and I am too tired to change another thing"!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X