Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor Abby.... deteriorating real fast. Living hard can do that to you. She really looks bad. No way that sham marriage lasts 3 years. How many people you know that got engaged after 2 months? From the outside looking in, if you put her in a line up and asked who is a meth head, I would have chosen her
    Agree, she is hard to look at now. Never was really easy to look at. She has taken too many balls to the face. Soccer ones that is.

Comment

Athletes are athletes, they are not role models.
      ++++++1

Comment

++++++1
        6????

Comment

Melton (Abby's 'wife') has long been an outspoken advocate for same-sex marriage.

“Figuring out my stance on homosexuality felt like a life and death decision,” she wrote in a 2013 post on her blog Momastery. “I know my Jesus, I love Him, and I think if he needed me to believe that homosexuality was a sin, He would have mentioned it.”
          Abby's wife (and anyone who truly wants to know Christ) should take the time to actually read Christ's story in the New Testament. It is the word of God. And it explicitly mentions homosexual behavior as sinful. God loves all. including homosexuals. We are all sinners. But God DOES NOT WANT US TO put our word (as Abby's 'Christian wife' is doing) before his. If you do you are living outside of God's presence. And if that is your choice, God certainly allows it. But you will also spend the time after physical death outside of God's presence. Jesus uses the words 'weeping and gnashing of teeth' to describe those living for eternity outside of God's presence. Those seem like powerful words to me. It's at least word studying for your sake and the sake of any loved one's. Eternity is a long time.

From the New Testament (the story of Jesus Christ):
          Romans 1:26-28

“God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity.

“And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God handed them over to their undiscerning mind to do what is improper.”
          The ones so harshly judgmental always turn out to be gay. Look at Pence.

Comment

Is this for real? My gosh our country is in trouble.

Like in other threads in the past, the comments in this one shows just how misogynistic and homophobic we still are. Wambach played at a high level and longer than maybe any female soccer player in history. Probably second to Serena as greatest female athlete in the last decade.

You know someone is misogynistic and homophobic when they front with how they aren't and then proceed to tear the person apart, like this time with absolutely absurd scripture. Frightening stuff....and truly sinful.

-- Perspective
            you know someone is christophobic when they call you names for mentioning scripture in public.

Comment

The ones so harshly judgmental always turn out to be gay. Look at Pence.
              Protected class liberals can do no wrong. Everything they do should be celebrated.

Protected class conservatives need to be ridiculed and minimized no matter what.

Anyone who doesn't agree is an "ist" or a "phobe". Racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe.

Dissent is not allowed and not tolerated. The new normal.

Comment

You forgot to mention racist. Thank God we elected Trump.
                Yes, thank God our new leader supports us being sexist, racist, bigots. I heard he's going to do an executive order reinstating slavery and flying the confederate flag alongside the Russian flag at the Whitehouse, His Tower, Maralago, his resort in Saudi Arabia (the Saudis who murdered on 9/11 have been forgiven but keep out Syrian refugee children whose families have been killed by Russians), etc. It's so unfair that we had to try to hide our racism with the damn liberals demanding everyone be treated equally. "With liberty and justice for ALL"? Seriously, you know God & Jesus would never go for that kind of judging everyone equally. Hate hate hate & then enjoy everlasting heaven. Finally!

Comment

Yes, thank God our new leader supports us being sexist, racist, bigots. I heard he's going to do an executive order reinstating slavery and flying the confederate flag alongside the Russian flag at the Whitehouse, His Tower, Maralago, his resort in Saudi Arabia (the Saudis who murdered on 9/11 have been forgiven but keep out Syrian refugee children whose families have been killed by Russians), etc. It's so unfair that we had to try to hide our racism with the damn liberals demanding everyone be treated equally. "With liberty and justice for ALL"? Seriously, you know God & Jesus would never go for that kind of judging everyone equally. Hate hate hate & then enjoy everlasting heaven. Finally!
                  Wow. Larry has gotten intilo the hooch. Cuckoo.

Don't worry Larry. The vajajay hat will protect you.

Comment

you know someone is christophobic when they call you names for mentioning scripture in public.
                    Why don't you go mention your scripture in public some where other than a forum about a gay couple if it not concerning said couple

Comment

Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek, judge not. God loves all His children. Nice that Abby found a good Christian girl to marry. Hope they have everlasting happiness. Sometimes it takes a 3rd marriage to find happiness. Just look at our beloved Prez. He found his soulmate in an illegally working immigrant. Love takes all shapes.

Comment

Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek, judge not. God loves all His children. Nice that Abby found a good Christian girl to marry. Hope they have everlasting happiness. Sometimes it takes a 3rd marriage to find happiness. Just look at our beloved Prez. He found his soulmate in an illegally working immigrant. Love takes all shapes.
                        Amen.

Comment

Putting aside that religion has been at the root of almost every major war and is central to our current very fragile times, sin usually is considered a function of behavior. What one is born as generally doesn't qualify. One's sexuality is no different than being born male or female, white or black, with Downs Syndrome or without. Are we to believe that persons born homosexual are supposed to live as heterosexual, which is entirely apart from legitimate questions about whether individuals should be able to choose what they do as long as no one else is being fundamentally harmed?

Comment

Putting aside that religion has been at the root of almost every major war and is central to our current very fragile times, sin usually is considered a function of behavior. What one is born as generally doesn't qualify. One's sexuality is no different than being born male or female, white or black, with Downs Syndrome or without. Are we to believe that persons born homosexual are supposed to live as heterosexual, which is entirely apart from legitimate questions about whether individuals should be able to choose what they do as long as no one else is being fundamentally harmed?
                            I think outside of the Jesus guy, most everyone agrees with you. For me, I do question the need to get engaged so quickly. Ms. Wambach has had a pretty dramatic 24 months. Retirement, DUI, divorce. Her fiance is also very recently divorced with a child. Why not chill out on major life decisions for a bit?

And before anyone tells me to mind my own business, this was all announced on social media for all of the world to hear. I hope it works out, my guess is that it won't.

Comment

Religion has been at the root of almost every major war?
                              Please name those wars. You are way off base here.

Comment

Religion has been at the root of almost every major war?
                                Please name those wars. You are way off base here.
                                ALL of them, all the way back to the beginnings of civilization.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X