Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's academic and athletic over the years. UML wouldn't be on the list.

UVM hasn't been a consistent winner. Agree that other schools should place above UNH.

BC and UCONN have been consistent winners. UCONN has been mediocre last three years but UCONN has won national championships. Maybe PC slips by UCONN last several years. Both BC and UCONN are strong academic schools with BC having an advantage

Dartmouth and Harvard should be on the list if we are considering Ivy League Schools
    I give the nod to Harvard as having the #1 sexist soccer team in the country

Comment

It's academic and athletic over the years. UML wouldn't be on the list.

UVM hasn't been a consistent winner. Agree that other schools should place above UNH.

BC and UCONN have been consistent winners. UCONN has been mediocre last three years but UCONN has won national championships. Maybe PC slips by UCONN last several years. Both BC and UCONN are strong academic schools with BC having an advantage

Dartmouth and Harvard should be on the list if we are considering Ivy League Schools
      If it's just academics and athletics over the years, from those 5 it's not even close- BC. I'd be more than happy to have my kid go to UConn, but academically it's aligned with UMass and URI (and UNH and UVM).

Comment

If it's just academics and athletics over the years, from those 5 it's not even close- BC. I'd be more than happy to have my kid go to UConn, but academically it's aligned with UMass and URI (and UNH and UVM).
        UCONN and UMASS > UNH

Comment

At BC is EK a yelling coach or a passive discuss issues at half time type guy?

Comment

At BC is EK a yelling coach or a passive discuss issues at half time type guy?
            This is a joke, right?

Comment

This is a joke, right?
              Not a joke, just curious

Comment

UCONN and UMASS > UNH
                Uconn and umass > URI

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X