X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of whom will bail if they get a better offer elsewhere
    Define "better" without using a lame acronym.

Comment

It's a teasing, slow, steady stream of signings. Just to drive guys like you nuts. Guess how many more committed after training last night? Tune in Monday night on FB to find out!

Have a great weekend everyone.
      Oakwood coaches and management don't even hide it anymore, they are all over this board. Who would possibly know who committed last night besides them? Go watch some Europa league soccer and stop playing on the internet all night

Comment

Oakwood coaches and management don't even hide it anymore, they are all over this board. Who would possibly know who committed last night besides them? Go watch some Europa league soccer and stop playing on the internet all night
        I agree 100%. OW coaches trolling this board in a huge way. They know that lots of players are looking at other clubs and it makes their skin crawl. I love it! Keep posting the kids who never start.....great sales pitch!

Comment

Wow. You really believe the sh*t you read on here? You're dumber than your wife says you are.

Comment

I agree 100%. OW coaches trolling this board in a huge way. They know that lots of players are looking at other clubs and it makes their skin crawl. I love it! Keep posting the kids who never start.....great sales pitch!
            Yes, i know kids that are signing. They stink. Well done ow for signing your bottom half. Yes, the top is headed to farmington. My kid included.

Comment

Yes, i know kids that are signing. They stink. Well done ow for signing your bottom half. Yes, the top is headed to farmington. My kid included.
              It's all about the quality not quantity. OW doesn't understand that concept - that or they're doing the best they can with a doomed venture

Comment

It's all about the quality not quantity. OW doesn't understand that concept - that or they're doing the best they can with a doomed venture
                It's definitely the latter but it is very funny that they are not leaving any room on their rosters for outside talent ...... They aren't even looking earnestly. I wonder if their top players will re-evaluate (other tryouts will be available still) when they see their final rosters in April?

Comment

It's definitely the latter but it is very funny that they are not leaving any room on their rosters for outside talent ...... They aren't even looking earnestly. I wonder if their top players will re-evaluate (other tryouts will be available still) when they see their final rosters in April?
                  I was struck by the same thing as well. Mission number 1 is to fill the rosters. Talent doesn't seem to be a huge factor. There are kids that have already committed that have never started an NPL game. I think this speaks volumes on OW management's expectations on outside talent.

Comment

I was struck by the same thing as well. Mission number 1 is to fill the rosters. Talent doesn't seem to be a huge factor. There are kids that have already committed that have never started an NPL game. I think this speaks volumes on OW management's expectations on outside talent.
                    Or they know more than you do and realize your girls just aren't that good

Comment

You're telling me that lowly Oakwood, who has like maybe 18 kids even tryout for their crappy teams a year, won their Academy conference last year? No chance. They aren't that good.
                      http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTAwMA%3D%3D

Comment

Doesn't count. They didn't go undefeated. Please stop throwing actual facts around. Your going to confuse the other posters.

Comment

Or they know more than you do and realize your girls just aren't that good
                          Or outsiders they wanted said no thanks we're happy where we are

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X