Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the da is so much better then why doesn't u.s. Soccer allow da teams to play against local competition. The reason they are afradi they are going to be found out, because it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Just be happy playing lower level soccer and focus on grades.

Comment

You are clueless. There are multiple former DA players on the MNT. Yedlin and Pulisic to name 2. Somebody name the rest.
      http://www.ussoccerda.com/20170105-m...r-january-camp

Comment

Your talking about a societal change which has nothing to do with the DA. Use Europe or S America for example, those kids are playing pick up soccer as soon as they can walk because there is a game on every street corner. In the US, there is no game on the street corner and if it is they are playing football or basketball. A soccer player in the US is dependent on organized ball for the most part and right now, the DA is the best of that, overall. So why don't you just move to another country if you kid can't make the DA.
        and the best players are not out on the street corner, they are in la Mesia.

Comment

•10 players are alumni of the U.S. Soccer Development Academy: Acosta, Juan Agudelo, Birnbaum, Hamid, Taylor Kemp, Kekuta Manneh, Morris, Nagbe, Trapp and Zardes.

Comment

•10 players are alumni of the U.S. Soccer Development Academy: Acosta, Juan Agudelo, Birnbaum, Hamid, Taylor Kemp, Kekuta Manneh, Morris, Nagbe, Trapp and Zardes.
            The only one who is worth his salt is Nagbe and Morris. Ready for this Nagbe's dad played pro over seas. Nagbe learned most of his game from his dad and before moving to this country whattttttt!!. Morris pure athleticism and I like but not full developed signed w/ Seattle's DA a year before college. The rest on this list are garbage.

We had more creative players 20 years ago, when to find time they would have to go play on the streets w/ there friends because there weren't as much field access nor other people who wanted to play. Claudio Reyna and Tab Ramos for example are still more creative and better then anyone in our current systems.

Comment

Quick question....do these DA clubs actively recruit for players? It wouls seem that if you want to identify the best talent, that you would actively go to local clubs, watch them play and identify the best players for further development. If it is intended to be the cream of the cream, then it would be beneficial for this to occur. Hoping that the best players in any given area are at any given tryout perhaps leaves these team short of talent.

Comment

and the best players are not out on the street corner, they are in la Mesia.
                I prefer the TIPS method of AJAX...

Comment

The only one who is worth his salt is Nagbe and Morris. Ready for this Nagbe's dad played pro over seas. Nagbe learned most of his game from his dad and before moving to this country whattttttt!!. Morris pure athleticism and I like but not full developed signed w/ Seattle's DA a year before college. The rest on this list are garbage.

We had more creative players 20 years ago, when to find time they would have to go play on the streets w/ there friends because there weren't as much field access nor other people who wanted to play. Claudio Reyna and Tab Ramos for example are still more creative and better then anyone in our current systems.
                  Sounds like you are wrong!!! 10 is more than 30% of the squad called up in January and everyone else is to old for DA. In 10 years the whole squad will be DA with a few foreign born Americans.

Comment

Quick question....do these DA clubs actively recruit for players? It wouls seem that if you want to identify the best talent, that you would actively go to local clubs, watch them play and identify the best players for further development. If it is intended to be the cream of the cream, then it would be beneficial for this to occur. Hoping that the best players in any given area are at any given tryout perhaps leaves these team short of talent.
                    Yes and no - it certainly isn't a very extensive effort. The Revs put in the least effort - they just accumulate talent developed elsewhere.

Comment

Sounds like you are wrong!!! 10 is more than 30% of the squad called up in January and everyone else is to old for DA. In 10 years the whole squad will be DA with a few foreign born Americans.
                      Duh. Because it's the top league. Top players want to play in the best league available. Same with ECNL claiming all the NT camp call ups are from ECNL. Doesn't mean they're well developed/trained to compete internationally

Comment

Perhaps I don't care about the differences between there and their you smug pos. I care about a proper platform kids to learn the game. Then again you probably know nothing about soccer.
                        You're obviously someone that has your priorities out of whack, you piece of shìt.

Comment

American Soccer academies will never be the same as European or south American Academies because.

1. American parents will not let their 7 year old move to join the best academy in the country or the world.

2. Child laws will not permit the sell of our children

3. Pay to Play this is fine for travel or rec but DA should be motivated by talent not finance.

4. Saturated market, 1000's of meaningless clubs All youth soccer is ran by (for profit not for profit) not professional clubs.

5. DA should only be awarded to MLS, USL and NASL clubs

6. Observers at training sessions have to sit outside not at cozy café with great pastries and cappuccino.

I could think of quite a few more feel free to add

Comment

You're obviously someone that has your priorities out of whack, you piece of shìt.
                            If you are worried about my ability to comprehend the difference between there and their you my friend have never worked in a high level corporate job. FYI I have a secretary who spell checks my important documents jack ass

Comment

http://www.ussoccerda.com/player-production

Comment

of course it does and look what that has gotten us, btw they are going to invest with call ups to the teams financially supporting there cause. please tell me you are smarter then that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X