Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Oakwood is sending a boys team and a girls team to play in the FSA indoor tournament next week. Interesting.
    Marketing.

Looks like both teams they're bringing are younger teams playing up. It's a no lose situation for Oakwood.

Comment

Marketing.

Looks like both teams they're bringing are younger teams playing up. It's a no lose situation for Oakwood.
      Look at Oakwood indoor tourney ..... Awful.

Comment

Looks like Oakwood is sending a boys team and a girls team to play in the FSA indoor tournament next week. Interesting.
        Yeah. FSA isn't even entering teams in that.

Comment

Yeah. FSA isn't even entering teams in that.
          Except of course for all the teams listed to play with the letters "FSA" in their name.

Comment

Except of course for all the teams listed to play with the letters "FSA" in their name.
            Nah. It's a ruse. Those are Fairfield and Franklin teams.

Comment

But what ages and what level - A, B or C?

Is the ramping up to be another Sporting thread?

Comment

No NPL or ECNL playing. Must avoid Sporting.

Comment

And then of course you have the teams labled "FSA ELITE" that are playing. Those would be their A teams.

Comment

And then of course you have the teams labled "FSA ELITE" that are playing. Those would be their A teams.
                    Depends on age and gender. I'm not even at FSA an I know that

Comment

Depends on age and gender. I'm not even at FSA an I know that
                      I believe FSA Elite boys teams are their top teams. Whereas, FSA Elite girls teams are their bottom teams. It's all part of a well-considered marketing ploy.

Comment

No NPL or ECNL playing. Must avoid Sporting.
                        Yeah, that and the fact that it only goes up to U14, dummy!

Comment

Yeah, that and the fact that it only goes up to U14, dummy!
                          Not hard to see why some of OW teams are playing at FSA this week instead of their own tournament: https://oakwood-soccer.ezleagues.ezf...es.aspx?type=t ... what a mess!

Comment

I'm confused now, OW is playing at FSA tournament and the same day they have a tournament at OW ? ...I think is the first time I see OW teams playing in a FSA tournament , things are changing ....

Comment

I'm confused now, OW is playing at FSA tournament and the same day they have a tournament at OW ? ...I think is the first time I see OW teams playing in a FSA tournament , things are changing ....
                              Nah, my older kid was on an OW team several years ago that played FSA instead of an OW tournament. We lost to FSA white ... this was before the Soccer+ merger. White was the B team.

Comment

They didn't get enough interest in most brackets to schedule games at OW. They have the following age groups defined for boys and girls 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16, 17/19 and only have games for about 4 or 5 of the ten total groupings with very few outside teams. Many teams are now doing futsal instead today or tomorrow. They really need to upgrade those indoor facilities (really build a new one).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X