Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    WFF beat TBU 1-0 today in an 11v11 U12 2005 NPL game. Good game and fun to watch.
    Interesting that you didn't post the results of any of the three prior games - all WWF losses -- earlier this year.

Comment

Interesting that you didn't post the results of any of the three prior games - all WWF losses -- earlier this year.
      Why are you living in the past? I think today's result is more pertinent than what happened in Sept. when the teams tied 1-1 and TBU won in PK's. WFF also beat TBU 4-3 at USF's fields in August. WFF also beat TBU last year at Region C. Those games are in the past. Who cares. WFF has outplayed TBU in most of the games they've played. Let's focus on the present. WFF has gotten better and has been peaking like they usually do around this time of year. The two teams will have 2-3 more games over the next few months. Let's see how it plays out.

Comment

Why are you living in the past? I think today's result is more pertinent than what happened in Sept. when the teams tied 1-1 and TBU won in PK's. WFF also beat TBU 4-3 at USF's fields in August. WFF also beat TBU last year at Region C. Those games are in the past. Who cares. WFF has outplayed TBU in most of the games they've played. Let's focus on the present. WFF has gotten better and has been peaking like they usually do around this time of year. The two teams will have 2-3 more games over the next few months. Let's see how it plays out.
        FYI - there are many other teams playing youth soccer in the state of Florida. They way you keep comparing your team to TBU only helps the TBU mystique grow. It makes it look like you have "TBU Envy."

Comment

Every year i vow to stop hating WFF, and every year they just give me more reasons to hate. Bragging about a u12 girls win?

Kill me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X