X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wished we stayed at FSA. Oakwood is a dump.

Sporting girls parent

Comment

I wished we stayed at FSA. Oakwood is a dump.

Sporting girls parent
      Beer and veinless hot dogs cannot be beat, though!

Comment

I see anti CCSL guy has awoken from his winter slumber, always attacking the weakest examples like Mendonca or Soccer Unlimited (both with just 3 teams across 13 boy/girl age groups), instead the strength of clubs like OW, FSA, BS and others. Sure the league has a few odd balls here and there but it's light years better than CJSA, which is now town premier and CFC Branch XZYPDQ. CJSA which is now so desperate they're adding a 3rd league in a last ditch effort to keep teams.

Oh and CCSL lets younger teams play in state instead of driving all over. Terrible, terrible idea.
        You are so right!, he is leaving out powerhouses like Cheshire Soccer Club, Green Warriors, and Prospect Dynamo !

Comment

You are so right!, he is leaving out powerhouses like Cheshire Soccer Club, Green Warriors, and Prospect Dynamo !
          Isn't that cute? CJSA hire an intern (unpaid I'm sure). Hey CJSA a little self reflection may be in order. Take a look at your lists and make the case that it represents the best of CT soccer. You blew it cjsa. Your days are numbered.

Comment

If programs like those are fleeing cjsa then cjsa is truly screwed.

Comment

If programs like those are fleeing cjsa then cjsa is truly screwed.
              If CFC leaves en masse CJSA is dead. As it is a few branches have teams in CCSL - only a matter of time

Comment

I see anti CCSL guy has awoken from his winter slumber, always attacking the weakest examples like Mendonca or Soccer Unlimited (both with just 3 teams across 13 boy/girl age groups), instead the strength of clubs like OW, FSA, BS and others. Sure the league has a few odd balls here and there but it's light years better than CJSA, which is now town premier and CFC Branch XZYPDQ. CJSA which is now so desperate they're adding a 3rd league in a last ditch effort to keep teams.

Oh and CCSL lets younger teams play in state instead of driving all over. Terrible, terrible idea.
                I don't see BS in the CCSL alignment for this season?

Comment

I don't see BS in the CCSL alignment for this season?
                  BS boys playing U10.
                  Girls playing U10, U11, and U12.

Comment

Sporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BS boys playing U10.
                      Girls playing U10, U11, and U12.
                      Many BS younger boys teams play in the NYCFC affiliate league. That league probably blowing up for next year, at least as affiliated with NYCFC, but the clubs involved will probably have their own league

Comment

I thought CFC played in NEP league in Mass

Comment

I thought CFC played in NEP league in Mass
                          That's CFCU boys (high school aged). CFC branch teams mostly do CJSA but evidently now some do CCSL as well. CFCU girls do ECNL and NPL.

Comment

That's CFCU boys (high school aged). CFC branch teams mostly do CJSA but evidently now some do CCSL as well. CFCU girls do ECNL and NPL.
                            The older teams from the North play in NEP premiership. The CFCU play in the NEP NPL league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X