Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A friend said that everyone knows nefc is all over TS and I refused to believe it. One glance and you can tell the friend was right. Other clubs and organizations have taken note, so I would hope the message gets out to stop the posting. It's embarrassing.
    What this "$$ from ECNL! Who's the DA director?" has to do with NEFC? Paranoid much?
    A friend of friend told me that people from other clubs are sleeping and having nightmare about NEFC. Coming to this site the friend of friend is right. Anytime someone questions the validity of a post, exposes the lies the "NEFC is all over TS" surfaces. Since we are at it: do you know why the rest of country hates Patriots?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      What this "$$ from ECNL! Who's the DA director?" has to do with NEFC? Paranoid much?
      A friend of friend told me that people from other clubs are sleeping and having nightmare about NEFC. Coming to this site the friend of friend is right. Anytime someone questions the validity of a post, exposes the lies the "NEFC is all over TS" surfaces. Since we are at it: do you know why the rest of country hates Patriots?
      To everyone out there looking at other clubs, everyone at NEFC is not like this person. In fact most aren't.

Comment

everyone at NEFC is not like this person. In fact most aren't.
        how do you know everyone at NEFC?

Comment

Just a question should the name be breakers/NEFC? Just asking because the breakers own both slots in those leagues. I would seem now that NEFC is just a feeder system for the breakers.

Comment

That is a great point. Boston Breakers Academy is using NEFC for their player pool. They got them into the ECNL even if it's only for one year. The will keep the DA spot as US Soccer runs it and pays for national team players salaries on Breakers. Once the contract is done with NEFC do you think Breakers will say thanks but no thanks NEFC we are done with you guys? I'm sure the players will stay with Breakers due to the DA status.

Comment

That is a great point. Boston Breakers Academy is using NEFC for their player pool. They got them into the ECNL even if it's only for one year. The will keep the DA spot as US Soccer runs it and pays for national team players salaries on Breakers. Once the contract is done with NEFC do you think Breakers will say thanks but no thanks NEFC we are done with you guys? I'm sure the players will stay with Breakers due to the DA status.
              How long do you think the WPSL will last this time? Is it here to stay this time around?

Comment

serious question. will Breakers really only be in ECNL for this one season?

Comment

Yes, correct, one and done.

Comment

If true they chose DA. I agree that no club has the ability or man power to compete at the highest level in both (DA and ECNL). DA is the future of youth soccer. There is no doubt about it unless there is an agenda to fulfill.

Comment

So much wrong with this post.

#1 Does anyone know for sure whether or not the Breakers actually collect the fees and pay the costs associated with running the teams. That is the true indication of who "owns" the team not the uniform it wears. Any of the coaches care to comment on what entity their pay check comes from?

#2 Maybe the DA players will stay with the Breakers if there ever where a split but where does everyone think the next generation of DA players is going to come from? Where are the coaches that will coach the teams and supply the necessary licenses going to come from? The Breakers ownership isn't known for having very deep pockets and it would take a whole lot of cold hard cash to bank roll all of the costs for all the NEFC's players and coaches before the actual cash starts rolling in if they ever were so inclined to make such a play. It also presumes that all of NEFC is just willing to abandon the club and jump in bed with the Breakers. Wishful thinking aside, things like that seldom happen in the real world.

#3 Why does everyone assume that this partnership is only a fiction based upon nothing but a handshake. Anyone who thinks that both clubs don't have very good lawyers involved and that those lawyers don't know how to draft agreements that protect their client's interests doesn't understand much about business.

#4 Everyone conveniently forgets that the primary reason that NEFC is now with the Breakers instead of FCB is that FCB actually terminated their contract with the Breakers because they didn't have the money to pay the $100K fee that was due the Breakers for using their name. That's the actual fact behind the situation. FCB screwed up and left the Breakers with a pretty big hole in their budget, so why does everyone assume that there is now a contentious relationship between NEFC and the Breakers when NEFC stepped to the plate and helped the Breakers put together a pretty good situation for both of them?

Comment

So much wrong with this post.

#1 Does anyone know for sure whether or not the Breakers actually collect the fees and pay the costs associated with running the teams. That is the true indication of who "owns" the team not the uniform it wears. Any of the coaches care to comment on what entity their pay check comes from?

#2 Maybe the DA players will stay with the Breakers if there ever where a split but where does everyone think the next generation of DA players is going to come from? Where are the coaches that will coach the teams and supply the necessary licenses going to come from? The Breakers ownership isn't known for having very deep pockets and it would take a whole lot of cold hard cash to bank roll all of the costs for all the NEFC's players and coaches before the actual cash starts rolling in if they ever were so inclined to make such a play. It also presumes that all of NEFC is just willing to abandon the club and jump in bed with the Breakers. Wishful thinking aside, things like that seldom happen in the real world.

#3 Why does everyone assume that this partnership is only a fiction based upon nothing but a handshake. Anyone who thinks that both clubs don't have very good lawyers involved and that those lawyers don't know how to draft agreements that protect their client's interests doesn't understand much about business.

#4 Everyone conveniently forgets that the primary reason that NEFC is now with the Breakers instead of FCB is that FCB actually terminated their contract with the Breakers because they didn't have the money to pay the $100K fee that was due the Breakers for using their name. That's the actual fact behind the situation. FCB screwed up and left the Breakers with a pretty big hole in their budget, so why does everyone assume that there is now a contentious relationship between NEFC and the Breakers when NEFC stepped to the plate and helped the Breakers put together a pretty good situation for both of them?
                        I was with you until 4. I don't know if FCB could not afford the payment to Breakers or didn't want to pay it. I do know that NEFC was in discussion with Breakers long before FCB walked away from the deal. And I would guess that FCB did not manage the relationship well because, um, Fred.

Comment

I was with you until 4. I don't know if FCB could not afford the payment to Breakers or didn't want to pay it. I do know that NEFC was in discussion with Breakers long before FCB walked away from the deal. And I would guess that FCB did not manage the relationship well because, um, Fred.
                          Either way, it is true that FCB was the one that terminated the contract.

Comment

Is this true? Can you do that?

Comment

Most people will choose to not believe this till there is an official notification. Until then
                              it's merely a rumor and should be ignored.

Comment

Most people will choose to not believe this till there is an official notification. Until then
                                it's merely a rumor and should be ignored.
                                It is true. I don't know why some things are rumors and some things are announcements on TS. Ask your daughter's coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X