• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another scumbag

http://www.newstimes.com/local/artic...d=fbsocialflow

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What a dbag. He was concerned with the speed so he chased a school bus full of kids and boarded the bus in a fit of rage. After witnessing the *********gedness of staples parents and students at girls soccer games, this comes as no surprise. A BMW driver to boot....go figure. How many BMW drivers are there in westport?

Comment

Someone just forwarded that story to me yesterday. Those kids were elementary school - LITTLE! Can't imagine how scared they and the bus driver must have been when in this day and age you never who is packing. The charges are much too lenient. Lots of public shaming is in order.

Comment

I can't wait for my day in court to tell my side of the story!

We have video footage.

I'll settle.

Comment

We have video footage.

I'll settle.
            You need to $$$ for buck bell tuition

Comment

We have video footage.

I'll settle.
              the bus will have all the video- this will settle quickly and mr BMW will write a nice check

Comment

What are the fathers of these kids doing about it?
                Oh yeah, calling their lawyers. Lol.

Comment

the bus will have all the video- this will settle quickly and mr BMW will write a nice check
                  That's how they caught the dbag by using video. Video and performance data from bus also refutes his side of the story

Comment

http://www.westport-news.com/news/ar...k-10608054.php

I guess Westport parents wanted their children to also put it in writing too.

Did everyone forget about this article just 2 months ago.

Comment

and on the board at Conn. CLASSIC!

Comment

http://www.westport-news.com/news/ar...k-10608054.php

I guess Westport parents wanted their children to also put it in writing too.

Did everyone forget about this article just 2 months ago.
                        Yes i do remember that, its ignorant and shameful that these parents White and Black to act deaf,dumb and blind.
                        Usually these things come to light by some heart filled white parent, Yes i said it, because i am a white parent living in Southport and i have in the past been that Whistblower for another issue and i also know of the child and parent that exposed the Facebook rant.

God bless you all for bringing this up on TS.

Comment

What are the fathers of these kids doing about it?
                          Oh yeah, calling their lawyers. Lol.
                          Guy looks like he has a drinking problem. Looks like a lot of late nights, cheap gin and cigs.

Comment

Bus had the video - that's how they disputed his claim that he was "saving the children" (claimed the bus driver was erratic). anyone else think disorderly conduct and breach of peace is a bit light for scaring a group of elementary school kids?! Not going to help his "executive search" business lol

Comment

Bus had the video - that's how they disputed his claim that he was "saving the children" (claimed the bus driver was erratic). anyone else think disorderly conduct and breach of peace is a bit light for scaring a group of elementary school kids?! Not going to help his "executive search" business lol
                              Beachside jury would let agree he done some much good or the community but one those lower income scumbags throw the book at him. Life lessons for all...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X