Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's was just a stupid comment ... Woodbridge has the most talented players. If your kid played in Woodbridge you probably didn't attend the sessions at the other 4-5 locations so how would you know how one city ranks relative to the others. I doubt if any one location had the most talented players relative to their numbers.
    We have been to four locations for various clinics on more than one occasion each. the Woodbridge location consistently has the highest numbers of kids and the most talent. Aren't YOU the idiot?! Bring your sorry kid to Woodbridge and watch the other kids pla circles around his @$$. Sorry you thought your kid was a superstar in West Hartford but there is more soccer out there chump.

Comment

We have been to four locations for various clinics on more than one occasion each. the Woodbridge location consistently has the highest numbers of kids and the most talent. Aren't YOU the idiot?! Bring your sorry kid to Woodbridge and watch the other kids pla circles around his @$$. Sorry you thought your kid was a superstar in West Hartford but there is more soccer out there chump.
      Of course everyone should believe a self proclaimed talent expert on an anonymous website filled with personal and club agendas

Comment

Of course everyone should believe a self proclaimed talent expert on an anonymous website filled with personal and club agendas
        By purporting that you know better aren't you the hypocritical chiming gong on the other side of the argument?

Comment

By purporting that you know better aren't you the hypocritical chiming gong on the other side of the argument?
          Everyone knows this site is primarily entertainment. When there is a snippet of information you still have to filter it through the bullsh** filter.

not the op

Comment

Yup, you are all things knowing when it comes to soccer talent and the location you live near is the bees knees homer. Sucks to not be you.

Comment

The fact that you've been to many clinics at all locations speaks volumes about your obsession

Comment

The fact that you've been to many clinics at all locations speaks volumes about your obsession
                and each location no doubt becomes the most talented one when his little landon attends

Comment

and each location no doubt becomes the most talented one when his little landon attends
                  Naturally - his kid is the rising tide that lifts all boats

Comment

and reinforces his opinion that as a parent he's making the best decisions on where to train his soccer stud progeny. I can picture him patting himself on the back

Comment

Or it might mean that we live basically in the middle of all of these spots and at various times with various children one locations days simply worked out better for us, but whatever you think is clearly right. You questioned me, I answered reasonably and you are still wrong and an @$$. Any questions?

Comment

Or it might mean that we live basically in the middle of all of these spots and at various times with various children one locations days simply worked out better for us, but whatever you think is clearly right. You questioned me, I answered reasonably and you are still wrong and an @$$. Any questions?
                        no, got it woodbridge is the old Trafford of the east

Comment

I'm just looking to have my kid get some additional touches under the eye of some coaches that know what they're doing and make it fun for the kids. I've heard that Everson's crew is like that.
                          My son has done it the last couple of summers and I absolutely love.
                          He comes out of there every year with a great attitude and vastly improved skills

Comment

Can Emerson and his crew stop using TS to plug his program every 3 months? It's funny how they start plugging summer program every Feb/March and winter program every Sept/Oct. It is a bit pathetic and is not the best training in the state, far from actually.

Comment

Can Emerson and his crew stop using TS to plug his program every 3 months? It's funny how they start plugging summer program every Feb/March and winter program every Sept/Oct. It is a bit pathetic and is not the best training in the state, far from actually.
                              the best is when Everson's brazilian pals show up to coach the Ginga teams with their Ole jackets on. Heck one guy coachs Fairfield United, Ole and Ginga. Love it all

Comment

You could get a far worse experience in the state though and be out a few thousand $ as well (not to mention your kid still stinking). I think the programs are well known enough to the demographic they target (families serious enough about soccer to want winter and summer training) that a TS post isn't bringing material amounts of business their way. If it is them that are posting then I guess more power to them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X