Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yankee United 8th grade player verbally commits to Villanova University

YU website says 02 player from Monroe just verbally committed to Villanova U.Congratulations to this kid.No other recruits listed on the website and maybe they don't have any but this takes the biscuit for a NPL'er!

http://yankeeunited.com/News.asp?org...TED.COM#422319

In four years other kids might catch up with her. Is the Nova coach even going to be there? Why is the NT missing this opportunity? This kind of early committal does not make sense.

Comment

My daughter plays on the Yankee 18s .Most of our teams players are committed to playing college soccer.They tell me once all commitments are finalized they will post it.

Comment

new coach hired in December. 4 - 14 record last year. I don't think it's anything that can't be taken away until the signing period opens up. I sure hope this doesn't start a whole new trend of signing kids way too early. So much can happen for this girl before college. Pretty amazing though, so kudos to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          In four years other kids might catch up with her. Is the Nova coach even going to be there? Why is the NT missing this opportunity? This kind of early committal does not make sense.
          I guess you dont approve and felr the need to drop your negativity on it. I take it that ct is producing some good talent in a lot of clubs
          Good for her and i hope it works out

Comment

I guess you dont approve and felr the need to drop your negativity on it. I take it that ct is producing some good talent in a lot of clubs
            Good for her and i hope it works out
            This is a parent ego thing. Why would you allow your 8th grader to commit that early. Tell Nova coach to at least wait a year until this child finishes freshman year.

Comment

CFC United posted the college commits on FB.

a VERY impressive list of schools.

Comment

This is a parent ego thing. Why would you allow your 8th grader to commit that early. Tell Nova coach to at least wait a year until this child finishes freshman year.
                Parent ego?

Comment

Nonsense, utter nonsense.

It's just words until someone presents and signs an NLI.

It's easy to make these promises when you are 14 or when you are a coach not expecting the kid to show up for another four years.

Let's see how this works out when there is -

1. coaching change
                  2. serious ACL or other injury
                  3. another school comes along with a better offer
                  4. another player shows up who puts this kid in the back seat

Nonsense.....

Comment

Only to those who find themselves easily impressed.......like you do.

Comment

Wow it says she is from Monroe, Masuk adds another good player with headband they will be the team to beat in Class L

Comment

Wow it says she is from Monroe, Masuk adds another good player with headband they will be the team to beat in Class L
                        I can't believe that JN didn't snatch her up to go to Saint Joe's!

Comment

Nonsense, utter nonsense.

It's easy to make these promises when you are 14 or when you are a coach not expecting the kid to show up for another four years.

1. coaching change

Nonsense.....
                          If you think it nonsense why comment? I think its great as it brings interest to our state and our kids. Do you do a risk assesment about driving to work ?

Comment

The timing is priceless- CFC security at Defcon 50000000

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1977393]Nonsense, utter nonsense.

1. coaching change

My daughter just turned 13 at this time in 8th grade. This stuff is complete nonsense. Nonsense. Nonsense. Nonsense. On all sides.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X