BS Facility

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BS taking a novel approach to designing the complex - incorporating something called "parking" into the site design.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      BS taking a novel approach to designing the complex - incorporating something called "parking" into the site design.
      Is that what is taking so long? Probably wiser to chince on the parking and build more fields and get it all done quickly. How much do they make by taking extra time to draw up their magical parking lot?

Comment

Is that what is taking so long? Probably wiser to chince on the parking and build more fields and get it all done quickly. How much do they make by taking extra time to draw up their magical parking lot?
        I believe that is a dig at FSA

Comment

I believe that is a dig at FSA
          Yeah, I got that, but FSA simply has too many fields and had to spread out their parking for all of them. Not a bad problem to have. We have never had a problem parking there. You sometimes have to walk 100 yards to get to your field, but that is probably true at most soccer complexes.

Comment

Oh, that are great news. Money are hard to come by these days.
            They sure am!

Comment

Yeah, I got that, but FSA simply has too many fields and had to spread out their parking for all of them. Not a bad problem to have. We have never had a problem parking there. You sometimes have to walk 100 yards to get to your field, but that is probably true at most soccer complexes.
              People like bitc*ing about it. You know the type

Comment

People like bitc*ing about it. You know the type
                the type who don't like getting run over in congested and poorly-planned parking area.

Comment

the type who don't like getting run over in congested and poorly-planned parking area.
                  Well, if you got off the couch more than once a week to watch your kid play soccer, you'd be able to move out of the way of the car and not get run over. Eat fewer donuts, you Homer.

Comment

Well, if you got off the couch more than once a week to watch your kid play soccer, you'd be able to move out of the way of the car and not get run over. Eat fewer donuts, you Homer.
                    have you seen accidents in that lot? I have. It's not a joking matter.

Comment

What do you do when you go to the mall at Christmas time? That is a big parking lot with lots of cars?

Comment

have you seen accidents in that lot? I have. It's not a joking matter.
                        Been there for 7 years with multiple kids (average 4-5 nights there a week and often more) and have never seen one accident. Kindly stop making things up.

Comment

Been there for 7 years with multiple kids (average 4-5 nights there a week and often more) and have never seen one accident. Kindly stop making things up.
                          #FakeNews

Comment

I like the guy sitting in the golf cart between the upper and lower lots who just watches the mayhem unfold and does nothing to help direct traffic. Whoever that guy is, he needs to get down to the bathrooms and reload the empty TP and paper towels, because he sure isn't helping with the parking disaster.

Comment

I like the guy sitting in the golf cart between the upper and lower lots who just watches the mayhem unfold and does nothing to help direct traffic. Whoever that guy is, he needs to get down to the bathrooms and reload the empty TP and paper towels, because he sure isn't helping with the parking disaster.
                              I like it when they park that golf cart in a parking spot, denying the spot to a family.

Comment

I like it when they park that golf cart in a parking spot, denying the spot to a family.
                                LOL, leave it to FSA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X