X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO Oregon girls on Region IV ODP teams

None. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Hard to imagine, I know, given how absolutely dominating the Thorns Academy and Timbers Alliance teams have been lately...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    None. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Hard to imagine, I know, given how absolutely dominating the Thorns Academy and Timbers Alliance teams have been lately...
    It's because all of the top players quit over a month ago for bigger horizons.

Comment

None. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

The irony is all the girls being called into national camps don't even participate in ODP

Comment

Exactly. All the top players in Oregon are at the ECNL clubs. No talent left over for the Thorns / ODP program. But the Timbers will try to tell you something different...

Comment

Exactly. All the top players in Oregon are not at the ECNL clubs. No talent at ODP program. But the ECNL coaches will try to tell you something different...
          Corrected that for ya.

Comment

Exactly. All the top players in Oregon are at the ECNL clubs. No talent left over for the Thorns / ODP program. But the Timbers will try to tell you something different...
            100% correct.

Comment

Then why does your coach keep calling and telling us your kid isn't good enough? Why does your parent group and lying as they are keeping saying their teams aren't good enough and need better players? Confusing that no one is trying out for Ecnl in Oregon after they realized it was a scam.....

I don't really know who lied to you but judging from how bad the Ecnl Oregon teams are and their coaches and parents desperation, you would think there is no talent at the Ecnl Oregon clubs....

Says a lot. But don't let me get in the way of your ignorance :)

Comment

Ecnl Oregon coach told me the other day that if they can't get the talent to their teams they will continue to look foolish flying 5 hours to play a team when they can't even beat local teams....

Just saying....it really makes sense why Ecnl Oregon parents are anxious about how bad their kid is but also struggling to get people to trust them that they are in a good situation....

Comment

Then why does your coach keep calling and telling us your kid isn't good enough? Why does your parent group and lying as they are keeping saying their teams aren't good enough and need better players? Confusing that no one is trying out for Ecnl in Oregon after they realized it was a scam.....

I don't really know who lied to you but judging from how bad the Ecnl Oregon teams are and their coaches and parents desperation, you would think there is no talent at the Ecnl Oregon clubs....

Says a lot. But don't let me get in the way of your ignorance :)
                  Just another Timbers lemming flunkie doing the blah, blah, blah routine. You really think anyone believes that Thorns Academy or Timbers Alliance is better than ECNL? Other than you? Sorry your DD got cut, AGAIN, from ECNL.

Comment

Ecnl Oregon coach told me the other day that if they can't get the talent to their teams they will continue to look foolish flying 5 hours to play a team when they can't even beat local teams....

Just saying....it really makes sense why Ecnl Oregon parents are anxious about how bad their kid is but also struggling to get people to trust them that they are in a good situation....
                    Timbers Lemming flunkie blah blah blah. Can't you come up with something positive to say about the Thorns Academy? Other than they were willing to take your 10 grand and let your DD sit on the pine?

Didn't think so.

Comment

None. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Unbelievable! Aren't the Timbers/Thorns the pinnacle of success in the USA? Don't they have top caliber coaches? Professional environment? Aren't they the perfect place for the truly "elite" player? Guess not, given that ALL of the Oregon ODP girls teams got completely throttled at Regionals, AND not one Oregon ODP girl was selected to play for Region IV.

Unbelievable!!

Comment

Unbelievable! Aren't the Timbers/Thorns the pinnacle of success in the USA? Don't they have top caliber coaches? Professional environment? Aren't they the perfect place for the truly "elite" player? Guess not, given that ALL of the Oregon ODP girls teams got completely throttled at Regionals, AND not one Oregon ODP girl was selected to play for Region IV.

Unbelievable!!
                        Sometimes you get players who don't make TS forum postings yet they've been playing on international teams.

Believe it.

Comment

Sometimes you get players who don't make TS forum postings yet they've been playing on international teams.

Believe it.
                          Easy to believe. Buy a passport and travel with your team and vualaa you play on an international team. Whatever get over yourself already. Throwing money at this doesn't make the ride better, just more interesting.

Comment

Believe it.
                            Name one.

Comment

if you are going to post this do your homework... 4 Oregon girls on the 2001 Region IV team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X