Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know what buddy, you simply are proving my point. First off learn to speak proper English "this is one's a winner"? Moron. Second, I didn't insult you or anyone. Lastly go f*ck yourself you piece of ****. You are the exact type of *****hole that comes on here and knocks kids. I doubt you have the balls to do that to anyone, or me for that matter, in person. Get a damn life!!!!!!!
    Breathe in ... Breathe out ...

Comment

ECNL THe Dominance Continues

Hahaha, this is one's a winner... then stay off this site and enjoy your kid.
      Basically the clown who responded is confirming the fact that he and others that come on here are only here to start trouble and make pointless, ignorant comments. Yours was too logical and nice for this jerk.

Comment

Breathe in ... Breathe out ...
        Like I said, you have no balls. Feel free to leave me your number and we can schedule a face to face if you have any balls. Or will you be feeding your fat piece of sh2t wife and unatheletic kids while trying to work two jobs at the coal mine. Put your balls where your mouth is *****hole. C'mon tough guy.

Comment

Like I said, you have no balls. Feel free to leave me your number and we can schedule a face to face if you have any balls. Or will you be feeding your fat piece of sh2t wife and unatheletic kids while trying to work two jobs at the coal mine. Put your balls where your mouth is *****hole. C'mon tough guy.
          Chill out ... it's a different poster entirely. I was just trying to descalate you with some breathing techniques

You are going to give yourself a stroke.

Comment

Just don't schedule it for this week/weekend since FSA will be in Phoenix. Where will Oakwood be? Oh right, nowhere.

Comment

Chill out ... it's a different poster entirely. I was just trying to descalate you with some breathing techniques

You are going to give yourself a stroke.
              I am perfectly fine thank you. Just no reason for the other person (assuming it is not you) to make such a rude comment when I said nothing bad at all. He is the typical *****hole on here who hides behind his keyboard so I am giving him the opportunity to grow a set and say it in person. I am calm as can be.

Comment

It's only Monday ... you need to pace yourself

Comment

post your name and phone number and I will call.

PS....I know Trump promised coal industry was coming back, but I am pretty sure he didn't mean CT was opening any mines any time soon

Comment

I am perfectly fine thank you. Just no reason for the other person (assuming it is not you) to make such a rude comment when I said nothing bad at all. He is the typical *****hole on here who hides behind his keyboard so I am giving him the opportunity to grow a set and say it in person. I am calm as can be.
                    It's not me. Don't escalate it and we will all be good

Comment

You know what buddy, you simply are proving my point. First off learn to speak proper English "this is one's a winner"? Moron. Second, I didn't insult you or anyone. Lastly go f*ck yourself you piece of ****. You are the exact type of *****hole that comes on here and knocks kids. I doubt you have the balls to do that to anyone, or me for that matter, in person. Get a damn life!!!!!!!
                      Clearly you are living by that "holier than thou lifestyle" you ranted about. Nice example Ghandi.

Comment

post your name and phone number and I will call.

PS....I know Trump promised coal industry was coming back, but I am pretty sure he didn't mean CT was opening any mines any time soon
                        Like I said you have no balls. You started it, now step up fat boy.

Comment

Meet me in the parking lot after school. Don't tell any teachers. We'll handle this man to man.

Comment

Meet me in the parking lot after school. Don't tell any teachers. We'll handle this man to man.
                            Like U thought, you are a Coward. All big talk when it comes to berating people, especially kids. But when challenged, you run and hide and make jokes. Hide behind your fat piece of **** wife.

Comment

Update... Assuming the FSA U18's lost, looks like FSA won the weekend:

FSA: 5 Wins, 2 Draws, 5 Loses
                              CFC: 4 Wins, 3 Draws, 5 Loses
                              The 18/19 Composite Team results are missing.
                              CFC won both
                              FSA only has one recorded so far. Update?

FSA: 6 Wins, 2 Draws, 5 Losses
                              CFC: 6 Wins, 3 Draws, 5 Losses

Comment

Like U thought, you are a Coward. All big talk when it comes to berating people, especially kids. But when challenged, you run and hide and make jokes. Hide behind your fat piece of **** wife.
                                Please seek some anger management classes

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X