Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's get this straight. A D3 coach gets fired mid season and you are insulted because no one sees it worth talking about? What do you want an actual count of the number of girls he got caught having affairs with or does D3 Pride now extend to having the most perverted fans as well.
    WOW!!! You're the man!!! Lolololol

Comment

Let's get this straight. A D3 coach gets fired mid season and you are insulted because no one sees it worth talking about? What do you want an actual count of the number of girls he got caught having affairs with or does D3 Pride now extend to having the most perverted fans as well.
      Wow you are a vicious loser making up a b.s. story.

Comment

Touché

Comment

Then why don't you give us your version. Mine has him sleeping with sheep but I will admit that's just a vicious rumor.

Comment

Then why don't you give us your version. Mine has him sleeping with sheep but I will admit that's just a vicious rumor.
            Dumbass.

Comment

So what's the number?

Comment

So what's the number?
                You are an ass. Go back in your hole and your miserable life.

Comment

You are an ass. Go back in your hole and your miserable life.
                  Touch a nerve?

Comment

LR was terminated Friday, probably under the auspice of allowing him to resign. This was a long time in coming. My child played for him in the recent past and it was amazing he was allowed to continue as long as he did. He may have gotten 'results' and certainly was riding the wave of his National championship, but he is plain and simply a twisted, evil person with severely displaced priorities. He created a culture of leading with fear and was incredibly emotional abusive to scores of players over the years. All one had to do was witness his behavior in a single game to conclude he was a raving lunatic that was capable of losing it on anyone at any given moment. It's sad it took as assault charge from another coach for the school to finally grab their you know what and do what should have been done years ago! Shame on you Wheaton for knowingly let this man ruin the soccer experience for so many for so long.

Comment

LR was terminated Friday, probably under the auspice of allowing him to resign. This was a long time in coming. My child played for him in the recent past and it was amazing he was allowed to continue as long as he did. He may have gotten 'results' and certainly was riding the wave of his National championship, but he is plain and simply a twisted, evil person with severely displaced priorities. He created a culture of leading with fear and was incredibly emotional abusive to scores of players over the years. All one had to do was witness his behavior in a single game to conclude he was a raving lunatic that was capable of losing it on anyone at any given moment. It's sad it took as assault charge from another coach for the school to finally grab their you know what and do what should have been done years ago! Shame on you Wheaton for knowingly let this man ruin the soccer experience for so many for so long.
                      grow up

Comment

grow up
                        his kid probably got cut. bitterness oozes out of that post

Comment

Could have written this post myself. LR was the antithesis of what a DIII coach should be. He led by fear and intimidation. He punished players who had the "audacity" to study abroad by cutting playing time, denying captainship or releasing them from the team. A complete control freak, he always told players that if they quit, then they would be dead to him, but if he cut them then he would still respect them. Well I guess we should still respect him since he didn't quit, he was fired.

Comment

his kid probably got cut. bitterness oozes out of that post
                            LR breeds bitterness

Comment

I wouldn't rely on this forum for accurate information.

Comment

I wouldn't rely on this forum for accurate information.
                                What part isn't accurate? Coach fired for assault on another coach? Check. Parents/players bad experiences? Check.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X