Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude seriously a u13 team lost to a u14 team, they played up a year. What's your point!
    Their ecnl team lost to sss second team. The sss team is 50% 04s. That's rough. 😂

Comment

Their ecnl team lost to sss second team. The sss team is 50% 04s. That's rough. 😂
      Most teams in Stars Cup. We'll get a good idea of the List leaders after that.

Comment

2004 Pre-Season Tournament Preview

Aug 27-28

Aztecs NPL - Sprint Cup (2nd Division)
        FC Boston Pre-ECNL - Off
        GPS NPL - Off
        NEFC/Breakers NPL - NEFC Kick-Off
        SSS U13AP - Sprint Cup (1st Division)
        Stars Pre-ECNL - Off

Labor Day

Aztecs NPL - Off?
        FC Boston Pre-ECNL - Stars Cup
        GPS NPL - Stars Cup
        NEFC/Breakers NPL - Stars Cup
        SSS U13AP - Stars Cup
        Stars Pre-ECNL - Stars Cup

*No brackets yet for Stars Cup, so no clue if all these teams will play top division or not.

Comment

Kinda lame we don't have Stars Cup brackets yet.

Comment

You folks really have a hard on for this stuff

Comment

You folks really have a hard on for this stuff
              But yet here you are.

Comment

Why would it be out? Didn't they say 22nd or 24th?

Comment

Why would it be out? Didn't they say 22nd or 24th?
                  That is the schedule (22nd). Said Brackets by the 12th. Not difficult to update their website if they had a delay.

Comment

That is the schedule (22nd). Said Brackets by the 12th. Not difficult to update their website if they had a delay.
                    Appears they listened to you. Changed the website to say brackets would be out today, and schedule now planned for Wednesday.

Comment

brackets are out

Comment

But yet here you are.
                        Egos of parents of 04 age group will ruin most of these kids

Comment

brackets are out
                          Those top two premiership brackets are packed with some powerhouse 04 teams. There will be some great match-ups by the looks of it. I hope that all the Premiership games in all 4 brackets are in the same location, so we can see other games from outside the our own brackets.

Comment

Egos of parents of 04 age group will ruin most of these kids
                            Whatever the age group, the apple does not fall far from the tree. Can be apparent even at the tender level of 12.

Comment

2004 Pre-Season Tournament Preview

Aug 27-28

Aztecs NPL - Sprint Cup (2nd Division)
                              FC Boston Pre-ECNL - Off
                              GPS NPL - Off
                              NEFC/Breakers NPL - NEFC Kick-Off
                              SSS U13AP - Sprint Cup (1st Division)
                              Stars Pre-ECNL - Off

Labor Day

Aztecs NPL - Off?
                              FC Boston Pre-ECNL - Stars Cup
                              GPS NPL - Stars Cup
                              NEFC/Breakers NPL - Stars Cup
                              SSS U13AP - Stars Cup
                              Stars Pre-ECNL - Stars Cup

*No brackets yet for Stars Cup, so no clue if all these teams will play top division or not.

So I am not nearly as talented as the old U13 List guy from last year (who I think was a 2002 parent and moving up to U15), so I am not even going to try. But here are the match-ups for this weekends U13 (2004) top local teams as I see or know them to be. Feel free to correct or add commentary/predictions if you want. This is just for fun, so if you want make your holier than thou "let them play" remarks, how about just stop reading instead, and leave the thread now.

In an all seriousness I know that I am excited to get this fall season underway and watch the girls play. Lots of good soccer being played at this level and it's fun to watch... Now on to the preview

Weekend Preview

Stars Pre-ECNL and FC Boston Scorps ECNL - Playing a friendly Saturday. Could be a preview of a Stars Cup final next week (but unlikely they will BOTH get out of their brackets with the competition they are facing). More likely of a preview of their regular season match-up, and to keep them sharp for next weekend. Anyone know when Stars striker is due back?

NEFC/Breakers NPL- Playing what some would deem easier competition this weekend for NEFC Fall Kick-off. On paper, they should handle GPS North Shore and Seacoast United Kings team, but "that's why they play the games." If they win it all, it won't say much about the team other than they took care of biz, but if they lose, they better fix whatever went wrong before next week's Stars Cup, where Albertston, FSA, and SDFC await.

GPS NPL - Off I think. Unless they have scrimmages planned.

Aztec NPL and SSS AP - Have the toughest competition ahead of them this weekend at the Spirit Kickoff Classic. Schedules are currently down to adjust U13 brackets/schedules, so it will be interesting what/if anything has changed for these two teams in regards to match-ups for the weekend. Strong showing for either one of these clubs could put them atop "The List" going into Labor Day tournaments.

Comment

So I am not nearly as talented as the old U13 List guy from last year (who I think was a 2002 parent and moving up to U15), so I am not even going to try. But here are the match-ups for this weekends U13 (2004) top local teams as I see or know them to be. Feel free to correct or add commentary/predictions if you want. This is just for fun, so if you want make your holier than thou "let them play" remarks, how about just stop reading instead, and leave the thread now.

In an all seriousness I know that I am excited to get this fall season underway and watch the girls play. Lots of good soccer being played at this level and it's fun to watch... Now on to the preview

Weekend Preview

Stars Pre-ECNL and FC Boston Scorps ECNL - Playing a friendly Saturday. Could be a preview of a Stars Cup final next week (but unlikely they will BOTH get out of their brackets with the competition they are facing). More likely of a preview of their regular season match-up, and to keep them sharp for next weekend. Anyone know when Stars striker is due back?

NEFC/Breakers NPL- Playing what some would deem easier competition this weekend for NEFC Fall Kick-off. On paper, they should handle GPS North Shore and Seacoast United Kings team, but "that's why they play the games." If they win it all, it won't say much about the team other than they took care of biz, but if they lose, they better fix whatever went wrong before next week's Stars Cup, where Albertston, FSA, and SDFC await.

GPS NPL - Off I think. Unless they have scrimmages planned.

Aztec NPL and SSS AP - Have the toughest competition ahead of them this weekend at the Spirit Kickoff Classic. Schedules are currently down to adjust U13 brackets/schedules, so it will be interesting what/if anything has changed for these two teams in regards to match-ups for the weekend. Strong showing for either one of these clubs could put them atop "The List" going into Labor Day tournaments.
                                Not bad list guy I think would be ok with this

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X