Boys 05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

troll go away, troll go away, troll go away.

signed,

not an 05 parent

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      troll go away, troll go away, troll go away.

signed,

not an 05 parent
      Do you mean Keith Morrison?

Comment

Do you mean Keith Morrison?
        yes, I hate the real Keith Morrison and am annoyed by the fake one.

Comment

yes, I hate the real Keith Morrison and am annoyed by the fake one.
          Same...

Comment

It was just hilarious to watch the parental loons lose it on anonymous forum where subject matter is children born in 2005 or younger. Throwing punches at shadow much?. Quite the visual. Like you, I'm just an another anonymous poster reflecting on the behavior of parents in an anonymous chat room. Keith Morrison from Dateline may be visiting some of your ilk real soon. "Yes, those are camera's and I'm Keith Morrison from NBC's Dateline. Would you like to continue this discussion."
            I would be surprised if you haven't visited Chris Hansen in your past. So, tell us troll. Why this thread, and why now? I mean, I understand that you don't like seeing parents talking about their 11 year old's soccer teams. But why do you feel that anybody cares what you have to ssay?

Comment

I would be surprised if you haven't visited Chris Hansen in your past. So, tell us troll. Why this thread, and why now? I mean, I understand that you don't like seeing parents talking about their 11 year old's soccer teams. But why do you feel that anybody cares what you have to ssay?
              Predictions for this weekend;s games?

ADF should clobber PCU.
              Navy should do likewise to ETFC
              Copa at IFC is a toss-up, though I'll be a complete homer and say Copa by a goal.
              The battle of the Clubs Jilted By Ben should also be a good game; I'll say IFC by a goal over ADF.
              Copa should clobber PCU. (EVERYONE clobbers PCU. Even **SAMBA** has clobbered PCU a few times this year).
              I'll give CFC the slight edge over ETFC, if for no other reason that ETFC hasn't beaten anybody any good.

Comment

Everything you're wondering about the teams in the PNW...

http://lastplanetranking.***********...5-ratings.html

Consistently the most accurate rankings anywhere.

Comment

Everything you're wondering about the teams in the PNW...

http://lastplanetranking.***********...5-ratings.html

Consistently the most accurate rankings anywhere.
                  Made up by a dad. Please post your own rankings here. Just make up whatever you want.

Comment

Made up by a dad. Please post your own rankings here. Just make up whatever you want.
                    Math is not your strong suit.

Comment

Same...
                      I like the guy, (Morrison) especially when he deals with mystery's on DateLine NBC.
                      Hanson is too plastic for me. Even though this thread lately, could involve his special skill set.

How to catch a thread hijacker....stay tuned.

Comment

I like the guy, (Morrison) especially when he deals with mystery's on DateLine NBC.
                        Hanson is too plastic for me. Even though this thread lately, could involve his special skill set.

How to catch a thread hijacker....stay tuned.
                        Shouldn't be too hard. I mean, he identified himself as Keith Morrison. lol

Comment

Copa crushing IFC 4-0 halftime

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            copa crushing ifc 4-0 halftime
                            ft 5-0

Comment

Predictions for this weekend;s games?

ADF should clobber PCU.
                              Navy should do likewise to ETFC
                              Copa at IFC is a toss-up, though I'll be a complete homer and say Copa by a goal.
                              The battle of the Clubs Jilted By Ben should also be a good game; I'll say IFC by a goal over ADF.
                              Copa should clobber PCU. (EVERYONE clobbers PCU. Even **SAMBA** has clobbered PCU a few times this year).
                              I'll give CFC the slight edge over ETFC, if for no other reason that ETFC hasn't beaten anybody any good.
                              Please report back if a tall, slender, gray haired fellow with a peculiar cadence in his voice is on the parent sidelines conducting interview with this overzealous parents of 10 & 11 year olds. Dateline investigates the State of the game in Oregon!

Comment

Please report back if a tall, slender, gray haired fellow with a peculiar cadence in his voice is on the parent sidelines conducting interview with this overzealous parents of 10 & 11 year olds. Dateline investigates the State of the game in Oregon!
                                He's a Dateline reporter? I thought he was just another ADF coach out recruiting...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X