Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, you seem to be the poster who won't let it go. That annoying a-hole that talks over everybody and thinks the last poster wins. You have a self implied arrogance that makes me believe that nobody wants to be near you on the sidelines because you just won't shut up about things you know nothing about. But you're loud and you speak last so you think you do.
    thats sweet, but in the real world its Aholes who have an opinion on every matter and a take on everyone choices ,and that would be you
    worry about your choices and don't be so judgemental about stuff that doesn't concern you
    was that too loud ,nancy

Comment

thats sweet, but in the real world its Aholes who have an opinion on every matter and a take on everyone choices ,and that would be you
      worry about your choices and don't be so judgemental about stuff that doesn't concern you
      was that too loud ,nancy
      This guy just called himself an ahole. Only on TS.

Comment

how many times can you be wrong in one day- has to be world record pace

Comment

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Comment

Just to clarify, most players will sign a "Commitment Letter" which is just a non-binding letter saying they are committed to the university soccer program...this has the college logo on it.

Then the lucky ones, are signing a NLI, which has NLI in the upper left corner, and no logo for the university. No these players may also have some academic money, which would come from the university admissions like other students.

I just don't like it when the media or stories say...they are signing National Letter of Intents. I know in the case of our high school and know the local players, no one had a NLI.

Then on the comment regarding "reaching their peak" as a players. I think what the bigger issue is that player hit a plateau by using the same coach too many years, playing at the same level, and not being challenged to the next level...and often the reason is opportunity limited by geography or just lack of connections or don't have an advocate to move up the national team channels.

Comment

Just to clarify, most players will sign a "Commitment Letter" which is just a non-binding letter saying they are committed to the university soccer program...this has the college logo on it.

Then the lucky ones, are signing a NLI, which has NLI in the upper left corner, and no logo for the university. No these players may also have some academic money, which would come from the university admissions like other students.

I just don't like it when the media or stories say...they are signing National Letter of Intents. I know in the case of our high school and know the local players, no one had a NLI.

Then on the comment regarding "reaching their peak" as a players. I think what the bigger issue is that player hit a plateau by using the same coach too many years, playing at the same level, and not being challenged to the next level...and often the reason is opportunity limited by geography or just lack of connections or don't have an advocate to move up the national team channels.
              In our paper, even before signing day, a reporter mentioned that one particular player had signed with a certain college. I just think first of all that this is horrible reporting, but I also think this player and her parents want others to think she signed and she is all that. I can tell you at the signing ceremony she did not sign a NLI so no athletic money. I have no problem with being happy your kid was accepted to a teams roster but lets be honest and not try to fool people. I honestly feel bad for the kid as I am sure the parents make her feel like she needs to "bend" the truth.

Comment

In our paper, even before signing day, a reporter mentioned that one particular player had signed with a certain college. I just think first of all that this is horrible reporting, but I also think this player and her parents want others to think she signed and she is all that. I can tell you at the signing ceremony she did not sign a NLI so no athletic money. I have no problem with being happy your kid was accepted to a teams roster but lets be honest and not try to fool people. I honestly feel bad for the kid as I am sure the parents make her feel like she needs to "bend" the truth.
                why do you care? This charade goes on all the time

Comment

why do you care? This charade goes on all the time
                  We get it. Your kid is super special and got 5k of athletic money that the other kid didn't get. have fun at Northwestern Arkansas College.

Comment

And I feel bad for you, that it bothers you so. You truly are a troubled soul.

Comment

Wow. First world issues huh? Put some of the umbrage towards real issues

Comment

I think newspaper reporters don't always understand the difference. Unfortunately they report what they are fed.

Comment

Wow. First world issues huh? Put some of the umbrage towards real issues
                          Real issues like which club is better? Haha.

Comment

We get it. Your kid is super special and got 5k of athletic money that the other kid didn't get. have fun at Northwestern Arkansas College.
                            Good one but my son is not going to Northwestern Arkansas College.

Comment

They have a great line cook associates program.

Comment

Oh is he staying closer to home? UB? LIU Post?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X